DMRX
Mass Poster

Well...The Trailer (Long Version) Should be soon

Post by DMRX »

Jazznroll
Madman

Re: Well...The Trailer (Long Version) Should be soon

Post by Jazznroll »

Why the hell dont they want brits watching them?!, ludicris.
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

Jazznroll wrote:Why the hell dont they want brits watching them?!, ludicris.
They dont like us brits, we always get everything last whether it be tv shows or youtube videos :(
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Axemeister wrote:
They dont like us brits, we always get everything last whether it be tv shows or youtube videos :(
Not everything... I think we invented 'dickinson's real deal' :D .
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

haha i love how ozzy draws a triangle for randy's amplifier 47 seconds into it
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I think I could probably speak on Lemmy's behalf concerning Randy for all future interviews: "Randy was a great guitarist. Couldn't play Asteroids worth a shit." Has he ever said anything else? LOL
Then again, he is an old man, and old men tend to repeat the same stories over and over again.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

NicDots wrote:...old men tend to repeat the same stories over and over again.
I resemble that remark!
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Axemeister wrote:
Same goes for your Canadian cousin's,eh! :?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Double post ...
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:I think I could probably speak on Lemmy's behalf concerning Randy for all future interviews: "Randy was a great guitarist. Couldn't play Asteroids worth a shit." Has he ever said anything else? LOL
Then again, he is an old man, and old men tend to repeat the same stories over and over again.
Nic it's what the old guy can remember about Randy. If he was shit at asteroids it was Lemmy's buzz to beat him and make fun of him, whatever!!. But his interviews are very repetitive. He hates talking about the time he was a roadie for Jimi Hendrix but he always brings it up in his interviews. They are very rehearsed and if you've heard one you've heard them all. He has alot of respect for Randy if you've noticed over the years Lemmy has showed himself to be involved in alot of public appearences when Randy's plaque for the Hollywood walk of fame was revealed he was there. He was part of the band when the money was raised for his new gravesite. He mentioned him in his autobiography and he was on tour with the guy back in the 80's. Randy was seen in the PortVale '81 trailer talking to Lemmy so i imagine that he would of been a good pal to Randy. I've met Lemmy a few times and he is a very likeable guy. I think too many people judge Lemmy by his appearence. He's a trooper and i wish him all the success in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6DL0MqpglI
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
NicDots wrote:I think I could probably speak on Lemmy's behalf concerning Randy for all future interviews: "Randy was a great guitarist. Couldn't play Asteroids worth a shit." Has he ever said anything else? LOL
Nic it's what the old guy can remember about Randy. If he was shit at asteroids it was Lemmy's buzz to beat him and make fun of him whatever!!. But his interviews are very repetitive. He hates talking about the time he was a roadie for Jimi Hendrix but he always brings it up in his interviews. He has alot of respect for Randy if you've noticed over the years Lemmy has showed himself to be involved in alot of public appearences when Randy's plaque for the Hollywood walk of fame was revealed he was there. He was part of the band when the money was raised for his new gravesite. He mentioned him in his autobiography and he was on tour with the guy back in the 80's. Randy was seen in the PortVale '81 trailer talking to Lemmy so i imagine that he would of been a good pal to Randy. I've met Lemmy a few times and he is a very likeable guy. I think too many people judge Lemmy by his appearence. He's a trooper and i wish him all the success in the world.
Yeh hes a great guy lemmy, ive never heard a bad thing said about him from anyone. Always kept his feet on the ground and has great respect for everyone.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Blocked in Belgium too.. I used this (dont know how safe this is, use at own risk ;) ) https://youtubeproxy.org/default.aspx?p ... ure=relmfu

basically go to https://youtubeproxy.org/ and enter the url of the youtube video
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Stewie wrote:basically go to https://youtubeproxy.org/ and enter the url of the youtube video
Works! Thank you very much! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Lemmy's game is Ms. Pacman ... so ...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

MINE USED TO BE PITFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!