Signed Blizzard Of Ozz Album

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

James UK

Signed Blizzard Of Ozz Album

Post by James UK »

I imagine this must be extremely rare (assuming it's genuine) but there's a fully autographed Blizzard Of Ozz LP for sale!!
I've personally never seen a copy signed by all 4 members of the band before.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/ozzy-osbourne-b ... -200541798
Whipper
Cool Member

Re: Signed Blizzard Of Ozz Album

Post by Whipper »

I think it's safe to say it's a fake. That first "R" in Randy's signature is completely wrong. Ozzy doesn't loop the first "z", only the second one, but they're both looped on this. Lee's looks quite different... actually, they all look wrong!
Ric

slobberface

Post by slobberface »

The signatures on this look to be genuine...Ozzy and Randy's atleast, haven't really seen too many Bob and Lee signatures but i'm guessing they're all authentic...
Attachments
Blizzard of Ozz Signed Album Sleeve.jpg
Cornelius

Post by Cornelius »

Aside from the questionable signatures, the iOffer one is the 1981 American pressing, not the 1980 English/European one. Getting autographs from the Daisley/Kerslake Blizzard lineup in America in 1981 is unlikely to the point of impossibility.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

These are genuine signatures like the ones above. I don't know how anyone would bid on that signed album its screaming IM FORGED & TOTALY BS. Large signatures are a sign of faked signatures a common mistake made by the so called forgers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDY-RHOADS-OZZY-B ... 5363020509
Attachments
100_1860.jpg
100_1857.jpg
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

I have to agree as well. The ioffer is a crap offer. Blizzard album does not look good at all. Those do not appear authentic.

For the actual authentic signatures, I have to say I wouldn't judge the size because if they had a thick marker they may have written big.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Yes, you must be careful, there must be some kind of loophole in the law when it comes to selling fake signatures. There are a lot out there. If it was real it would sell on ebay for high hundreds-to-thousands...