jay banbury posters

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lyon76

jay banbury posters

Post by lyon76 »

hey i have to tell you guys that jays posters are the shit! i just had two dry boarded, i think they call it that, its perfectly flat and mounted and they look great, i emailed jay and after the holidays hes going to put up some more, and there will be ones with the PDV. just thought you guys would like to know, i asked him if he had any with the black jackson, but i didnt get a response to that. incredible value for $30.00 in my book.
TAB
Madman

Re: jay banbury posters

Post by TAB »

yea I got all 4 framed from walmart frames best price and look the same as the ones in the winery video. Gotta say the quailty for that large of a poster is amazing. I have all the photos downloaded from all his old webites and never saw one with the black jackson.
matt21

Post by matt21 »

Here ya go T.A. saw this on his facebook before 8)

TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

not on his facebook now, wish there was a bigger version. good ol facebook, I haven't looked at jay's facebook in a while. thanks .
Jay Banbury

Post by Jay Banbury »

Hey guys, I seen my name and decided to stop by. I appreciate the kind words and I am glad you guys are happy with the posters!
After the holidays I am going to have negs, including the black Jackson shot, drum scanned (hi-res scan). The shot I posted
with the black Jackson is a really low res scan, so hopefully it will be much clearer after a drum scan.

Thanks, Jay
Attachments
00200001.jpg
matt21

Post by matt21 »

I can't wait Jay. I definately want one but want to wait for the others to come out first 8)
funk49

Post by funk49 »

Jay your posters/pictures are the best, I bought them all the last go around and can't wait to see your new ones.
Funk
FUNK49
slobberface

Post by slobberface »

Excellent photos Jay, and very good price for these quality posters, a complete steal IMO.. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store! 8)
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

These are brilliant images. I have been meaning to get a quality poster or something like that framed and these seem the perfect option. Im gonna wait for the other images though but I will definitely buy one.
Jay Banbury

Post by Jay Banbury »

Thanks guys, I am glad you enjoy them. I am thinking of selling some affordable photo prints, what do you guys think? I am thinking of starting out with 12x18, 16x24 and maybe some custom sizes, all at affordable and fair prices for everyone.
-Jay