Over The Mountain top notch back track in Guitar Techniques

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Over The Mountain top notch back track in Guitar Techniques

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I have it a few days early as I have a subscription, but if you want a good version of OTM and a nice backing track this is a really good version. I am listening to the backing track again and it is so organic!

http://www.musicradar.com/guitartechniques

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Whipper
Cool Member

Re: Over The Mountain top notch back track in Guitar Techniq

Post by Whipper »

Thanks for the info Matt! My wife is getting me a subscription for Christmas, but it'll probably start a couple issue from now so I better start looking for it at Chapters! She was going to get it for my birthday in August, but they said it would take 3 months to start getting it?! :? But when I recently ordered their 'Play Guitar Now - Complete Acoustic Guide' special with the DVD, and it arrived in a week!

Phenomenal magazine! Expensive, but I think it's worth it, especially if it's a particularly appealing issue to you.
Ric

chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

guitar techniques is far and away my favorite guitar mag... though its 16 bucks and issue here! thanks for the heads up Matt.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Jeez that is a lot Chas!! It is £5.25 here which even converted to dollars is only c.$9

Yes it is a great magazine packed with a huge range of styles. I never get through them though month to month! It is great fun in the summer holidays just going through old the old issues :mrgreen:

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt