L@@k What i found...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

L@@k What i found...

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Some of you's have probably never seen this before. It's the only piece of the docu i think we'll ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm270l0-YW8
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: L@@k What i found...

Post by Trigger »

That is something I haven't set eyes on since Joe and I posted on UR what seems like years ago! I hope it isn't the last thing we see of the Doc' but I think you might be right GI! :shock:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Yeah, I bumped into it a few days ago as well but I didn't want it to suddenly disappear if I mentioned it to anyone. Wanted it to just get seen without advertising it. It still kicks my ass. Hope the original music will be used for it. Hell, I'm still hopeful... :wink:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

its been at US since ,well...at least a while,you have to sign up but wtf?
I agree I hate to see it removed,I wasnt online much for a week or so last year when it "Leaked" And man I was IN TEARS always feeling like I was always One step behind it,I found literally Dozens of Links but they had all removed it.I think someone had sent it to me or something???
It just sucks Knowing that this was fairly erly on,PM had mentioned this during one of the (at the time)
Semi-Regular Doc-Updates.He still hadnt Interviewed quite a few KEY people.It really is a Shame to Randys Memory & everyone involved that this cant be Worked out for the benifit of a "True" story ,now who knows whats up w/it??? If it is indeed finished like the "Rumors" How can they do it w/o Bob or Lee???
Or Kevin,for that???He had to be onto something that we Didnt know until ....well we still dont know.
I wonder where we would be w/this had Kevin lived???
myhero

Post by myhero »

Awesome, can't wait to see it. Thanks for sharing.
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

That was awesome! So sad at the same time. I wish all the bullshit & politics would be pushed aside so that the film can me made with everyone's involvement. It would be a damn shame if that never gets released or gets chopped up into a 5 minute montage...
scooterh67

Post by scooterh67 »

Wow!!! Thanks for posting the link :D I missed it when it was leaked last year or so and it was removed. I hope this documentary will still come out, it looks awesome!!

Scott
No1UNo
Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Thank you so very much. I had missed the posting of this the first time around...what a blessing to log on here looking for updates about the delayed 30th anniversary album releases and actually see something new.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

I hope it's a trailer for the future documentary. It looks good.