found this at RRUS NO MUSEUM

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: found this at RRUS NO MUSEUM

Post by Ritchie »

DMRX wrote:Damn,I had No Idea so many of you had been banned???
Are you a member there DMRX ?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

@zenman i loved that dude!!!!!!!!!!i had my account deleted when i saw matt had been banned in protest..after kg got banned i was on guard a bit then when i saw matt banned i felt it was a good time to leave a burning building!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Bloody hell! this just gets more stupid!

I hope this isn't about what was said last week? I have already addressed it and I said it didn't matter about sexuality and bringing a familly members inclanations onto UR and using it as a tool of abuse, that is just wrong. Sexuality is pre-determined and not to be mocked we are who we are. Those Matters are not for here, I only hope that it isn't that that is leading to these bannings.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The One
Cool Member

Post by The One »

Hmm, sounds like there's only 5 members left over there. Fuck it just BAN EVERYBODY!!! :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

he he :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

The funny thing is, most who were banned are ok with it...there's three other active Rhoads sites, so, I'm not real sad about it.
One thing that made US unique was the live chats. I'm sure those will go away once the guests they had lined up decide to decline after finding out most of the members have been banned, or quit their own memberships due to friends being banned.
On a side note, take a look at Bernie Torme's Ozzy page, the guy who Bernie credits for the pics...his name. It sounds so familiar to me, but I just can't seem to place him...anyone know? :wink:
http://www.retrowrek.com/bernieroot%20f ... ndexbt.htm

T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

whoopiecat wrote: On a side note, take a look at Bernie Torme's Ozzy page, the guy who Bernie credits for the pics...his name. It sounds so familiar to me, but I just can't seem to place him...anyone know? :wink:

T.
Are you referring to this guy ? "thanks to Randy Perry for the pictures" that would be the owner of The Day the Music died web site which graces itself here and some other 5 members private club ?. :lol:
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Yep! I was on Bernie's site the other day, looking for something else and as I was scrolling through the pages, I noticed him thank Randy for the pics and I thought: Well, I guess because Bernie is a professional, he knew it was a courtesy to acknowledge Randy for providing the pictures, eventhough Randy didn't take them himself. 8)

T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
whoopiecat wrote: On a side note, take a look at Bernie Torme's Ozzy page, the guy who Bernie credits for the pics...his name. It sounds so familiar to me, but I just can't seem to place him...anyone know? :wink:

T.
Are you referring to this guy ? "thanks to Randy Perry for the pictures" that would be the owner of The Day the Music died web site which graces itself here and some other 5 members private club ?. :lol:
Isn't he also the owner of Ormsby Guitars? Or does he just make them?
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Cryptic Night wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

T.
Isn't he also the owner of Ormsby Guitars? Or does he just make them?
Perry Ormsby owns the guitar company in Australia , Randy Perry is in Tx
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

DMRX wrote:Damn,I had No Idea so many of you had been banned???
That's exactly why I put up the list. It is shocking to me as well. :shock:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Ritchie wrote: Perry Ormsby owns the guitar company in Australia , Randy Perry is in Tx
o.O Oh, got my Perry's mixed up then. My bad.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Cryptic Night wrote:
Ritchie wrote: Perry Ormsby owns the guitar company in Australia , Randy Perry is in Tx
o.O Oh, got my Perry's mixed up then. My bad.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Clever Paul! :lol:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...