found this at RRUS NO MUSEUM

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: found this at RRUS NO MUSEUM

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

KG any chance you can post the info here as everyone doesn't go to the FB site Cheers :wink:
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Just checking on this info about the museum at RR.US. But it looks like I've now been BANNED!!!!!!! Gee, I've logged in every couple of weeks and never posted anything on their forums. I guess that's grounds to be BANNED from the "official" website. Unbelievable!!!!!
classicalmetal

Post by classicalmetal »

They patrol the other websites and if you say bad words about them you will get banned. They kept deleting my post because they didn't like my opinions on how lame worrying about what people say on other message boards and making threats of being banned was. I was hoping it would end up being a good site but it's turning out to be pretty lame. Instead of thinking that everyone else is attacking their site because of jealousy they should focus in on reality. They are one forum amongst others. By playing the I'm better then you ticket they are just ruining the site. As much as they would like it so peoples lives are not going to fall apart without their site. It's time to get it into perspective. It's a only forum for christ sakes!

They'll probably ban me now after reading this but who cares. I've only recently gone on there because I read some stuff here. Nothing is really happening over there. Even though I only recently started posting on here I've been coming here and tk apart from two minute in and out checks there every couple weeks.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

:?:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Hahahahah, I got the banhammer dropped on me too. Guess they didn't like getting called out. Everybody knows how it is over there and their motives. It's like trying to bail water out of a sinking ship with a thimble. Stupid.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

LOL my fellow banned :)

I thought you could say what ever you want (as long as the moderators deemed it favourable to their views)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

I'll tell you Matt, I've never seen a website that would ban you for what you posted on another totally different forum.

To cop a British term, the whole thing is daft. That's like issuing a warrant for murder when all you did was jaywalk in a completely different town.

We have a guy that lived 25 years, made two groundbreaking heavy metal albums, and influenced thousands of guitarists. Why can't everyone put all the bullshit aside for a second and advance his legacy instead of trying to serve their own interests?
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I don't believe it i've just been banned for 'Logging In'.... HAA HA HA !!! What a crock of shit!!!!.. They'll be gone before long i've seen sites like that come and go and that one is disappearing over the horizon.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

GI,
Just a heads up, neither Kelly nor Jay have said anything regarding the museum over at the FB page.
The admin at FB only say the Museum and the doc are a no go. When I asked where this info came from, I was told 'A source close to the family'. :?
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Aw Schucks, and I didn't even get my "Uncle Fester" and "Steve Balmer" zingers in... How about now, Steve? Have I earned my banning yet?

-Zennman
classicalmetal

Post by classicalmetal »

Ha,ha, ha! Case and point! I have now been banned! How pathetic can you get! My goodness, what will I do? :shock:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

classicalmetal wrote:Ha,ha, ha! Case and point! I have now been banned! How pathetic can you get! My goodness, what will I do? :shock:

How pathetic ? about that pathetic . :roll:
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

damn nobody's gonna be left over there!!!!!!!!he's gotta have blisters on his fingers from banning so many people!!!
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Burningbridges.us
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Damn,I had No Idea so many of you had been banned???