How Will You Watch The Randy DVD?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good one gtraddict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

gtraddict wrote:I haven't smoked any dope in more than 20 years, but for this occasion I will definitely need a joint and a box of kleenex.
why, just because I will be naked in high heels? and what will you need the kleenex for!?!?!?!??!?! :? :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
gtraddict

Post by gtraddict »

Trigger wrote:
gtraddict wrote:I haven't smoked any dope in more than 20 years, but for this occasion I will definitely need a joint and a box of kleenex.
why, just because I will be naked in high heels? and what will you need the kleenex for!?!?!?!??!?! :? :wink: :lol:
No visual needed! :P

Hell, I tear up just watching the old promo trailer.
Saw Randy twice before he left us - why do the great ones seem to go too soon?
[url=http://www.vintagecharvels.com/][img]http://www.vintagecharvels.com/images/avatars/sig_blk.gif[/img][/url]
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i think because they are too great or special to be here with us for a long time..
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I disagree with the romantic view that the good/talented are always taken young. There are just as many (and if not more) famous/talented artists that lived to a ripe old age; such as Bach, Haydn etc.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

very true matt....it just seems the famous good artists or musicians seem to be taken away very early...alot of the old composers didnt really recieve worldwide acclaim until after they died..only my ignorant opinion........i love you matt!!!!!!!!!!MUAHHHH!!
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

dont know why i didnt know about this sooner..... some people are saying ozzy is selling out ....stfu .... this has been waited for , for nearly 30 years , i cant wait.... defo have a few drinks for the double r but keep it respectable too dudes
crazy but thats how it goes
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

Tito wrote:very true matt....it just seems the famous good artists or musicians seem to be taken away very early...alot of the old composers didnt really recieve worldwide acclaim until after they died..only my ignorant opinion........i love you matt!!!!!!!!!!MUAHHHH!!
the easy answer is it just comes down to free choice and bad choice ,free choice that randy and rachel got into that damn plane , bad choice that the pilot did what he did!!! i dont believe in fate , or only the good die young , our actions , and those around us affect what happens to all of us... i still wonder now as i did all those years ago what he would have become ..... i think to a lot of people randy was pretty unknown and the crash brought him to the forefront of awareness in the metal fans at that time , its a crying shame ..
crazy but thats how it goes
alex1251

Post by alex1251 »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Hi Alex

Let me tell you that yes; loads of stuff has happened recently re RR footage!! The 'official' news (also confirmed by K.Garni) is that yes as Ozzy himself announced on Twitter, later this year some live RR footage is a coming out on DVD!!!! Not to mention other separate things from Dave and Elliot who both are working on providing 'new' video/audio!

(Wildone (Dave) and Wareagle (Elliot) are onto good things it seems!)

Good to see you again

Matt

wow, I am so excited man. I was getting ready to pre order the diary of a madman dvd til I saw that it was Brad Gillis footage. :? and youre a mod now, congrats!
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

alex1251 wrote: and youre a mod now, congrats!
Well let me tell you the three sites RRTK, RRUS and UR were all in a very high stakes bidding war to get me to be a mod at each of their sites. UR offered a pension plan and also free pizza Express vouchers for life- that is what swung it and here I am :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
alex1251 wrote: and youre a mod now, congrats!
Well let me tell you the three sites RRTK, RRUS and UR were all in a very high stakes bidding war to get me to be a mod at each of their sites. UR offered a pension plan and also free pizza Express vouchers for life- that is what swung it and here I am :)

Matt
We never mentioned that RR.Tk and RR.US also paid us to rid them of Matt!! Matt has the distinction of being Mod at two forums (First, at the first Steve Blevins controled forum and now at UR) and a member of TK.
I have the distinction of being banned at every forum accept UR!!!!!!!!!! :lol: this is a good day for claims and boasts :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Trigger on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

basically I am an absolute slut LOL
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:basically I am an absolute slut LOL
Hahaha :lol:
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ritchie wrote:
Its true! the things he will do for a bottle of cheap beer! he is also very flexable :wink: :lol:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Trigger wrote:
Ritchie wrote:
Its true! the things he will do for a bottle of cheap beer! he is also very flexable :wink: :lol:
Oh yeah i've heard that .. rumour has it he could embarrass a small Soviet gymnast chick with some of bodily contortions he can pull ! :P
................................................................Image...............................................................................