What happened to this?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

What happened to this?

Post by TheMrAxeman »

What happened to Rock Report and Two on the Town footage i know et was found but what about them
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Neither were found and both believed to be destroyed after peters Cree looked into it. ET was found only that we know of
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Shockwave wrote:Neither were found and both believed to be destroyed after peters Cree looked into it.
Imagine this, the band was rehearsing with that big castle, some filmcrew come to see and film, is it unlikely that the band (or $haron) asked for some copies to see how it looked like.... :?:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Neither were found and both believed to be destroyed after peters Cree looked into it.
Imagine this, the band was rehearsing with that big castle, some filmcrew come to see and film, is it unlikely that the band (or $haron) asked for some copies to see how it looked like.... :?:

I doubt it, I really do believe they would have released it already if they had it. Especially rock report/two on the town.

By the looks of it ozzy sounds great and so did the band. Although it makes perfect sense that they would have asked for a copy. Although I can also foresee they would not have asked right during thr filming, but would have after a few weeks or months. I'm sure once Randy died they forgot about it and were not even thinking of footage until tribute came out. By that time it was gone already I would think.

Props to ET though for having that in there vault all these years, you know they keep everything now!
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

I guess I must have missed something? I log on everyday, but I didn't know that is has been confirmed that the E.T. has been officially located.
FiddlePickr

Post by FiddlePickr »

Maybe it is assumed the et footage is found since some of it we had not seen before is in the movie trailer?
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

It was confirmed by ironface over at tk, he has seen it in full and explained it. One camera that some ET guy is walking around with filming. The camera is on ozzy only most of the time throughout the entire shoot