How Will You Watch The Randy DVD?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Phineas J

How Will You Watch The Randy DVD?

Post by Phineas J »

What will your day be like when the new Randy dvd footage hits the streets?

For me, I plan to have the day off in advance so that I can make an entire day (or two) out of it. Because I have waited what seems like a lifetime to see proshot live Randy footage, it will be very emotional for me. I plan to have the wife and kids give daddy some needed privacy and space to watch this. I will also need several viewings to absorb it Im sure.

Essentials: My reclining chair, hot wings, beer, and some tissue to wipe away the likely tears.

I get butterflies just thinking about it.

Soon my friends, soon!
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

I'd like to find the biggest screen and loudest possible home stereo to watch this on. I'm all for releasing it as soon as possible, but I think it would be very cool if they went though and enhanced it frame by frame and gave it the 5.1 treatment, much like Jimmy Page did for the Led Zeppelin DVD. The quality on that DVD is unbelievable, it's almost as if you are right there.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

A bottle of grey goose and start watching it around 10pm so Noone can see me break down most likely
FiddlePickr

Post by FiddlePickr »

I would love to see it in a theater! A few years ago I saw The Bands Last Waltz in a movie theater and it was amazing to see it up on the big screen. And it was like being at a concert...after each song, the audience cheered! A great night...I would love to see Randy like that.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

I have a digital projector, with 720P, that I project on my wall of 300", Lansing Altec speakers Model 14, and a Fisher RS-2007 amp. So it will be almost like being in the theatre. Anyone near the Lansing Michigan area is more than welcome to join the fun.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

A fridge full of Labatt Blue,with the wife and some friend's on my 42" surround sound HDtv. Oh yeah,a couple of boxes of Kleenex when it's over and tear's of both excitement and sorrow set's in. I don't even care how bad Ozzy is. I missed my chance at Maple Leaf Gardens back in /81 (due to stupidity - my brother and anger - by me he didn't get me the ticket's). I said I'll catch them next time around. Maybe I'll find a little bit of closure (yeah,I'm tearing up already).
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Twice on a Friday night...loudly....and, by myself.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

friday or saturday night..alone with no mouths yappin..then i'll watch it again with my mom(SHE LOVES RANDY)and my son(he loves crazy train and mr. crowley)
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Well since we are comparing our e-penises I will add tk my grey goose vodka my 60" HDTV with my klipsch reference series speakers and denon a/v box:)
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Alex wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Well since we are comparing our e-penises I will add tk my grey goose vodka my 60" HDTV with my klipsch reference series speakers and denon a/v box:)
Never had Grey Goose Vodka. Any good? Is it worth the money?
all good vodkas are worth the money, they taste much cleaner and you don't get that hangover the next day like you do from the cheap donkey piss(absolute and alike brands)
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

the trick is to drink plenty of water while your drinking whatever...i'll have my cup of ice water along with my cup of iced natural when i see the film!!!!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

In IMAX and 3D. 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.