I need some detective help, please (Documentary-related)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

oth wrote:"
A photographer has every right to be unhappy at someone using their work without permission. That's actually stealing...taking something that belongs to someone else without asking first or paying for it.
Therefore he's got every right to dislike this guy"

You mean like what romeo turd did with the trailer?

Anyway,the margolis guy asked rrp politely if he he could could use some of his pics.Its not rocket science but rrp acted like he held the patent to nuclear fission.
I have no idea what Romeo did with the trailer or who he is working with/for. Like I said, he had every right to be cold with the guy since he already took his work and used it without his permission.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

oth wrote:Anyway,the margolis guy asked rrp politely if he he could could use some of his pics.Its not rocket science but rrp acted like he held the patent to nuclear fission.
Let me see if I have this straight.

I ask to see a licensing/release agreement (they brought up the licensing thing, not me) and never reply back (since I found the language of the contract both ambiguous and unacceptable), whatsoever, until months later ... yet somehow through those exchanges in August because I didn't fall all over myself to sign-off and provide what they requested - I'm "acting like I hold the patent to nuclear fission."

Have you always been a sycophant or is it just in selective instances?
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Interesting post. Not really surprising to me. All I gotta say is "Peter who?" Zippppppppp!
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

A photographer has every right to be unhappy at someone using their work without permission. That's actually stealing...taking something that belongs to someone else without asking first or paying for it.
Therefore he's got every right to dislike this guy

You mean like what romeo turd did with the trailer?

Haha Touché.

In my opinion, RRP, although your tone was somewhat harsh, the email you got in reply was totally uncalled for and I don't think that your harsh tone was that unnecessary. Your questions were quite valid and so was your apprehension in calling this guy straight away about the photos. Asking for the legal documents beforehand is a smart thing to do, that way you can read them over and have a written contract. Not the word of some guy over the phone where things can be misinterpreted or 'mistaken'.
'Nothing Else, Bite The Pigeon'
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

I'll sum it up in one word. UNPROFESSIONAL.
enoonmai

Post by enoonmai »

krgarni wrote:I'll sum it up in one word. UNPROFESSIONAL.
yea, you tell em mr you tube :roll:
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Let's see your balls out there. Don'tcha think I might know a little bit about what's going on? Hey Cap't, this smells like PM. Ya think? Maybe somebody didn't like my little parody.
JohnBB

Post by JohnBB »

Kelly just tell them what you know..
Kelle Rhoads told little old me that the family viewed the film at Dakota and did not like it..!! hows that for a low blow Peter..the family thought your film was terrible...
now everyone knows....

Andrew Klein you just need to grow up dude! Romeo schooled your ass!
Last edited by JohnBB on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Andrew Klein...does anyone here watch Entourage? :D

No offence or disrespect intended JohnBB, but do you have a little background to your story?

Just noticed this is your first post, I wouldn't put it past some members here making two accounts to reinforce their opinions. Maybe a mod could check the IP address.
JohnBB

Post by JohnBB »

Thats not the reason at all, I'm tired of people getting the wrong info..Kelle Rhoads is very easy to talk to! call musonia and ask him yourself if you need validation. just make sure you talk to kelle and not Dee. When he told me this info he did not ask me to keep it quiet.
I think its very safe to say Peter has burned some bridges..
can you say Sharon Osbourne Peter?

its time the Randy Rhoads community knows the truth about whats going on..I think Kelly Garni knows this as well. I'm setting here looking at all this wishfull thinking of post people are leaving about this film and its like a little kid begging for bubble gum at the store and mom and dad will not get it....

First thing Peter and Andrew Klein need to do is return everyones personal property "In full" and in tact that they have ripped off for the film
i think thats called theft. From what i understand allot of people are unhappy with Peter right now he is so parinoid he built a wall around his house lol.
Last edited by JohnBB on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Little bit hard for me to call Musonia living in NZ but I know what you're talking about, plenty of people have talked to him. Did he give any reasons as to why he didn't like it?
JohnBB

Post by JohnBB »

He said it was all interviews and nothing about Randy the person..I hope that sharon takes over this film so it will at least have a professional touch to it. Watch and see i bet old Pete gets the bo0o0ot
enoonmai

Post by enoonmai »

JohnBB wrote: he is so parinoid he built a wall around his house lol.

well, after you posted a picture of his house on the net. You sound disturbed dude.
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

he is so parinoid he built a wall around his house
Not sure about you guys, but in New Zealand we call that a fence and most people have them...
JohnBB

Post by JohnBB »

I'll post a third post just so I'm no longer a first post kinda person.

You people can believe what you want to..I dont care you should be happy someone told you something right insted of wrong.
He is using Rudy as an outlet..If i was Rudy Sarzo I would step away from Peter Margolis like he has the swine flu because the co-signing with Peter to help your own name will not be good in the end.

it's going to make him look like what Kevin said he was.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RUDY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just remember it all comes out in the wash.
Last edited by JohnBB on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.