Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zorcho

RR Documentary update at Rudy Sarzo's facebook page

Post by zorcho »

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

That is good news, most people were wondering if this would ever see the light of day. Lets keep our fingers crossed that this film will be see some time soon.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Here Is What Was Said

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

For those that don't have a Facebook account here is what Rudy said...

Randy Rhoads documentary updateShare
Today at 1:07am
Hey everyone,
Peter Margolis, the director of the Randy Rhoads documentary, is rapidly approaching the final stages of editing and spending the next few months in the final phases of post production and he's reaching out to anyone who may have a candid photo that was taken of Randy Rhoads. He seems to have an abundance of photos of Randy on stage but would love to have some more off stage photos of Randy. Such as Randy in a hotel lobby, at a record signing or backstage at a concert. Anything in focus would be greatly appreciated.If you have anything similar to what I described please e-mail Peter at his myspace page:
myspace.com/randyrhoadsdocumentary08
Thanks,
Rudy
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Here Is What Was Said

Post by Paul Wolfe »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:Peter Margolis, the director of the Randy Rhoads documentary, is rapidly approaching the final stages of editing and spending the next few months in the final phases of post production
So that would mean shooting for Sundance in September 2010, finding out if he was chosen in December 2010, and the fans who are eagerly awaiting this film getting to see it in 2011?

This is getting to be like the promises management makes where I work: I'll believe it when I see it.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

LOL, I actually laughed when I read that first line. Not that I doubt Rudy, he's one of the few in the "inner circle of Randy disciples" that I actually give any stock to...

But like Paul, I'll believe it when I see it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I just don't get it... he has miles & miles of film and shit loads of photos and he wants more ?. Get the fucking thing made and let us see this film. We've waited long enough fuck the film festivals get it out there..
enoonmai

Post by enoonmai »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
RR-ElectricAngel wrote:Peter Margolis, the director of the Randy Rhoads documentary, is rapidly approaching the final stages of editing and spending the next few months in the final phases of post production
So that would mean shooting for Sundance in September 2010, finding out if he was chosen in December 2010, and the fans who are eagerly awaiting this film getting to see it in 2011?

This is getting to be like the promises management makes where I work: I'll believe it when I see it.
who said it wasnt submitted last month at the deadline? When you people read anything, does it ever penetrate? As has been explained at least 25 times, a film does NOT have to be COMPLETELY FINISHED to be submitted to Sundance. It was also explained that in the 2 months in between submission and selection, there will be finishing touches, editing, music, titles etc. The ignorance is astonishing. No wonder Margolis doesn't want anything to do with these boards anymore. total embarrassment.
enoonmai

Post by enoonmai »

NicDots wrote:LOL, I actually laughed when I read that first line. Not that I doubt Rudy, he's one of the few in the "inner circle of Randy disciples" that I actually give any stock to...

But like Paul, I'll believe it when I see it.
what are you worried about, you said you werent gonna watch it. yea right
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

"It" meaning the actual release date for the public, not the film.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

enoonmai, no need to become hostile with Randy's fans.....Do you eat red meat ? :fish: :wink:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

enoonmai wrote:The ignorance is astonishing. No wonder Margolis doesn't want anything to do with these boards anymore. total embarrassment.
Hey noob, nice attack. Why not spend time in a community before being so negative.

As for your Sundance comments, my words about 2010 were a question, hence the question mark. I didn't remember reading anything that said an incomplete film could be submitted. I am not involved (or remotely interested) in the film industry beyond watching the final products. So is that 'astonishing ignorance'? No, it's a simple, valid question to which a polite response would have been appropriate.

It is the noobs such as yourself who are an embarrassment. So move on grow up and let the adults have their discussions here.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Obviously a spy from PM's camp, why even be bothered to defend something like a film ?. Unless your an anti film critic. We want to see this film while its new not some long drawn out effort which it has turned into. It's not like this will win any Oscars so why get it approved at a film festival, i suppose for sponsors plugging the film. But we have waited long enough.
enoonmai wrote: No wonder Margolis doesn't want anything to do with these boards anymore. total embarrassment.
If it wasn't for the likes of us people at these boards. It would be a wasted effort to do the film. PM was welcomed here to promote the film ...So why did he have to do that..? because it'll be us who'll be buying it and going to see it. Ignorence yeah we know who needs educated in that field. The people who come here promoting books and websites then when everything is said and done, and the cash has been made. They fuck off and thats the last you see of them. Do you ever get that feeling that the site has just been used for a free advert. I bet a few people here will totaly agree. Rant over... :wink:
enoonmai

Post by enoonmai »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: But we have waited long enough.
tell me, what did you do in the prior 25 years when there was nothing being filmed? You waited, thats what. Margolis's biggest problem is that he should have never had any contact with anyone and just did his work. He'll know better next time. Lesson learned.
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

We want to see this film while its new not some long drawn out effort which it has turned into
Two or so years ago you found out that Peter was making this film, his deadline was March 2010. What's the date today? October, 2009. Unless your expectations of the deadline suddenly changed, I'm not sure why you are surprised he hasn't finished yet.
'Nothing Else, Bite The Pigeon'
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

enoonmai wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: But we have waited long enough.
tell me, what did you do in the prior 25 years when there was nothing being filmed? You waited, thats what. Margolis's biggest problem is that he should have never had any contact with anyone and just did his work. He'll know better next time. Lesson learned.
For a start i've been here for the fans to help in any way i can. Remember the internet has not been here all the time. What have you done apart from come on here spouting your 2 cents. Before YOU go pointing the finger mate don't go having pops at me OK... How old are you ? i get the impression your young and in need of some education from some one alot older and believe me alot fucking wiser...