An announcment....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krgarni
Cool Member

An announcment....

Post by krgarni »

Just to let you all know, I have started my own Randy tribute site. I invite you all to visit it at http://www.randyrhoads.us I am not competeing with any of the other sites and I still plan on dropping by and contributeing on both sites that I am on from time to time. I am just doing it in a whole different way. I'd like to thank my former arch enemy Steve (dogfall) for his tremendous help in making the site happen. Upon hearing story after story from him and others that were very simiular, I decided to look into his and other peoples allegations, from what I'm able to determine, and from my own unfortunate dealings with certain individuals, that he indeed had a point and was telling the truth. It was not a case of sour grapes. Rather, rotten apples. Please drop by the site for a video welcome. I will be posting a blog there weekly updating everything that I can find out about the film and other subjects. Enjoy!
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

Wow, I am just remembering a fraction of all that shit that was going on during that time! It was a fiasco to put it nicely. Glad it was sorted out, it always takes a bigger person to settle shit diplomatically.. I'll check out the new site, thanks for the link,.
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Thanks McLowery! I needed that! Shit indeed did get sorted out. I'll be posting a blog later today that will sum up everything for everyone and then we'll all be on the same page.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Just signed up...............JMP1959RR,catch you later good work KG
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Cheers for the news :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
edvice

Post by edvice »

I'm on board too, thanks kelly site looks good...chat feature is my favorite!
Thanks for letting me know about Steve he is on our Facebook page and when I saw him post recently, I did not know what to make of him and he was promoting your site. I thought what the hell does he have to do with your new site. Since he was the person villafied over that other web board closing down. Anyway he posted at our Facebook page again today for your site and I will encourage anyone at Facebook to come over. More for Randy IMO is Better.

I look forward to that blog later today so we can know how and why things panned out between you and Steve!

Eddie 8)

-------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/randyrhoads.society
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Steve is a pretty good guy actually. Ya gotta talk to him for awhile to find out what he's all about. I'll have more on that later, but he was a big help with all this. Glad you guys like the site! It's gonna get even better. TRUST ME.
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

I joined as Randyrocks449. I hope to see everybody there!
edvice

Post by edvice »

krgarni wrote: Glad you guys like the site! It's gonna get even better. TRUST ME.
WE BELIEVE!!! :P

Eddie 8)

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/randyrhoads.society
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Kelly, I think this is really cool for Randy fans. I hope music instructors will also donate their time to this cause, as well, people who want to donate guitars, and extra equipment to children who are less fortunate, and do not have the means to fulfill their musical dreams. Is, "Future of the Randy's of the World" a non-profit organization that is registered? Have you figured out what % of the proceeds, members dues go to the actual organization? Make sure you have very good accountants, so you don't have any hassles. I totally love this idea, and was also wondering if the Rhoads' family is involved, Doug, Kathy and Dee ?

I have a friend in L.A. who has done exactly this type of non-profit for a Fiance who passed away in a auto accident several years ago. He was 31, and a classical guitarist and composer. He did not have the means at a young age to further his musical ambitions, so started later in his teens. This organization has had so much support from the music community.

So good luck to you, and hope that the partners you have chosen in this endeavor, meet up and surpass, the partners of the past. Good luck KG ! So good for Randy ,and Randy fans! :D :fish:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think this is a great idea Kelly, I have always said the more sites the better and giving people more places to learn about Randy QR and Randy's time with Ozzy is a great thing.
I took a look and think it all looks great, I send you alll UR's good luck and best wishes with this new site. And if we can ever help feel free to ask. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i've joined up too, you will find me listed as... rice_pudding :oops: hey nobodys gonna be stupid enough to pick a name like that! except me

Its an interesting site, different to what im used to, it feels like myspace or something, so it'll take me time to figure it out but hey, good luck with it.

Rob
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

So ya gotta pay up if ya want to use the forum ? or any of the features for that matter ??
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

I guess I'll join when I find that all is legit, and the Rhoads' family approve, and they know what the money actually goes to................... :fish: :roll:
gtraddict

Post by gtraddict »

Due to the fact that Kelli Garni is running it, I don't have any doubt that it is approved by the Rhoads family and is 100% legit. I do feel that it is a little bit steep as it is priced. With two kids in college and all the other things going on in life, it's hard to justify the expense - and I have a low six-figure income, so I can imagine it's even harder to justify for those closer to the median income. Not trying to diss anyone, but simply raising a valid point. At the end of the day, triple the members at half the cost still produces more money for the cause.
[url=http://www.vintagecharvels.com/][img]http://www.vintagecharvels.com/images/avatars/sig_blk.gif[/img][/url]