Kelly Garni's post about Peter

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

oth wrote:Either that gift you got from god was a lump of coal or god is a fraud.Take your pick.
Apparently you missed the part of not pre-judging others.Good to see dont understand your own religion/superstition/quackery.

Unreal that you are bashing a person and his film based on not having EVER seen the film or communicated with them personally.What a clown.
I s your gift the same one that allowed you to judge that gomer pyle romeo tool as a good person?The guy that hijacks a film trailer by lying and then makes all sorts of lewd comments about randy s family with a hijacked acct on tk.
I've managed to figure out you are a punk. Didn't even take a gift for that.

When did I pre-judge? When did I bash Peter's film making?

I have always said that based on Peter's words online, I don't trust him. Based on the trailer I saw - I'm assuming Peter filmed it - I don't care for the direction of it. He did a fine job, it's just not to my taste. Neither was Rob Zombie's take on Halloween, so I chose not to see it.

I've gotten to know Romeo through personal communication that has nothing to do with his public actions on any board. That is where I made my judgment of him.

As for your comments about my religious beliefs, what does that have to do with anything? Why attack me? What did I do to you?

There are to many children on these two boards - both physically young ones and mentally young ones - who love to attack me. In the end, I'm still here and you all fade away. Why is that?
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

I recall an hour-plus interview Peter gave to americanmadeguitars.com a few years back, where he stated the Rhoads family did extensive background checks on him through their connections.
With 'Peter's true colors, etc...' painted as an unbalanced super-fan, a user and so forth...makes you wonder how good of a job the family's 'connections' did checking the man's background?
This, in it's entirety, is a shame and a stone cold bummer. Talk of folks waiting for people to pass away. Talk of inept directors and film companies, power struggles, backbiting....
Just sucks out loud..... :cry:
I have a bad feeling this film is gonna wind up locked away in a vault for years while all the legalities are sorted out.
I've said it before, it truly is awful that Randy is the center of all this strife.
It must be a very hurtful situation to his mom, brother and sis.
T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Paul Wolfe wrote:I was not blessed with the gift of music as Randy was, but I have been blessed with the gift of judging people. I've never met someone I couldn't 'know' from the start. If they're shady, I can tell. If they are cool. I can tell. It's a gift I thank God for.
Oth, your comments have been eating at me for a couple of days, so I looked back and realized I omitted the word character from my original statement.

So in an effort to clear the air, I'd like to rephrase my comment.

I have been blessed with the ability to judge people's character. By that I mean that I am not often caught off guard by people. Y'know how they say, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"? Well 995 of the time, my first impressions of people are pretty accurate as to who they really are. It is a blessing, because it saves me from a lot of turmoil. I don't like surprises, and I'm not often surprised when someone shows their 'true colors'.
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

romeorose wrote:Hey motherfucka, who gives a fuck how I got the trailer, it wouldn't matter if I would have had to killed to gotten it, it would have been worthwhile. We are talking about RANDY RHOADS here motherfucka and RANDY RHOADS is more important than the lives of that peice of shit Peter Margolis and his whole fucked up family put together. If God or the Devil himself were to come down to Earth tonight and tell me hey, I'll make you a deal, I'll let you see the Pro Shot Blizzard DVD now, but by seeing it, it will cause Peter and his whole family to die horrible deaths, I'd say bring that motherfuckin Blizzard footage on and let Peter & his family die and rot in hell.
Amen bro! There has been so much red tape on this fucking thing, it obviously wasn't a "Labor of love" for Margolis, like it was hyped up to be when the documentary wasn't even in the process of filming anything yet. It would be done by now if it was a real passion for a director of Margolis credintials, I think anyways.. Thanks for putting that trailer up and thanks for speaking your mind on the whole fucking thing!
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

romeo rose, can i ask what makes you better then Peter?? as far as i can tell he is just a film maker like you said but that doesnt mean he and his family deserve to die and burn in hell. your just an idiot. if you honestly think that then your way too obsessed with randy rhoads. im sure randy wouldnt want anyones family to die and burn in hell himself. you would honestly have a family killed just to see 90 mins of concert footage?.
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City