HOW MANY P MARGOLIS critcs WILL see HIS FILM-and apologize?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

that would be so interesting to see..it would be awesome if randy taped some of his lessons with these teachers don you think!?
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

Romeo,

just shut up. you always have to get the last word. you act like a fucking kid. you honeslty wish death on peter? its compleatly wrong to wish death on anyone for any reason but wishing death on someone just so you can see a randy rhoads documentry is ridiculous. i really hope that you are just some idiot who says this shit on the internet to get a reaction out of people because if not then you are a sad creature. now i await my half page response full of cursing and babbling and my half an hour video response telling us how stupid we all are and how great you are.

your pal, demon
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

BEHOLD FOR ROMEO IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA!!!!!!!!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Tito, my understanding was that he did do audio tapes of those lessons, I just don't know if his family received those after the accident ? Shame if they didn't :cry: :fish:
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

Tito wrote:BEHOLD FOR ROMEO IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA!!!!!!!!
:roll:
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

damn thank you fish wow!!!!demon i was just trying to be funny dude..
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

i know. i think that came across the wrong way. my bad.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

na we're cool bro..i just wanted to make sure you didn't take it wrong..
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

alright, peace
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

I'll try to keep this short, because you still FAIL to see how movies are made in Hollywood:

Peter needs money, without this, there is no pro-footage. He can get the money if it is part of the Documentary he is making, no doco, no money. Simple as that.

Without the doco, without Dakota's money, I don't think Peter would fork out the money to buy the pro footage.

I understand YOU have supposidly heard everything there already is to say about Randy, but i'm sorry to break it to you, THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

This film will inspire those who have not been born, wouldn't you have preferred it if there was a doco like this when you first heard about Randy? So you don't have to trawl the web for every single piece of Randy Rhoads and compile it yourself, there will be this doco. It's for future generations to come. IT IS NOT MADE WITH YOU IN MIND.

Of course the pro-footage will beat any doco, even a monkey could figure that one out.

As for the 'artsy fartsy' stuff (very mature, I might add), this is used to help PORTRAY a story of Randy, it's to help people who understand nothing about him before watching the film, to idolise him after watching it. Peter is trying to make the world see what we see, to do that he can't release stupid audio books you twat.

Next time address my points individually, you seem to use the same argument in every sentence. I notice you have trouble controlling your mood as well, you never think your posts through, always adding tid-bits a few minutes later like a child, sometimes you have 3 or 4 posts in a row, minutes between them, because you can't control your emotions and argue like an adult. There is more to arguing then swearing and insulting.

Oh yeah and incase you didn't understand me:

This film is not for you, for the others at tk or UR or even for me. It is for everyone else, for future generations, Peter wants more people to be aware of Rhoads, we already know most of what will be in the doco. It's to inspire others, Randy would've wanted that, instead of a sad bunch of 300 people seeing pro-footage of him...which we will get to see anyway. So stop your bickering and think of others, not yourself.
'Nothing Else, Bite The Pigeon'
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

could not have put it better myself
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Mr. Crowley are you from New Zealand, or Hollywood ? Obviously you fail to see the point of these questions ! Who says that Peter ever got the pro footage? You? Yes, docs take money to make and, a timeline and a schedule, costs, are all discussed with Producer prior to any contract. If production company has faith, they back said production. The production of this documentary was to memorialize a very special, unique human being, who had gifts beyond those of his own time. This film was to be done, because Dee ,and her family wanted fans and people everywhere to understand who Randy was, not what people perceived him to be. Yes , to inspire those in the future, but to those now, who need inspiration in their own musical endeavours as well. I grew up in Hollyweird, I have worked in the industry many years, and I knew Randy, went to school with him in fact. Randy would want people to understand who he was, to continue to inspire, and know that they could do it to. Your comments are beyond indignant, and you are the only one posting on this board, as you say "twat", you are the Twat ! How much fake sentiment do you intend to carry on! People who knew Randy continue to question, and I find that admirable ! :fish:
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

P.S. I must add Mr Crowley, are you a shill for the Osbourne's, or are you a shill on your own accord ? :? :fish:
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Mr. Crowley are you from New Zealand, or Hollywood ?
NZ, but my media studies teacher was a director/producer, my friend's Dad is a very rich TV Producer and a family friend is also involved in the film business. Aside from that, it doesn't take much to realise what Hollywood studio's are all about, money. Some Studio head once said that they don't make TV shows for the audience, but for the money.

You don't have to live in Hollywood to know how things are run. I've been to Hollywood if that's any help. Find me a major studio in Hollywood that would rather please the audience and make no money, or make lots of money and not please the audience.
Obviously you fail to see the point of these questions ! Who says that Peter ever got the pro footage? You?
No actually, Romeorose did, several hundred times. My statement about that was a hypothetical one in that romeorose was telling the truth and Peter had obtained the fotage.
This film was to be done, because Dee ,and her family wanted fans and people everywhere to understand who Randy was, not what people perceived him to be
And that's what Peter is trying to do. Hence it taking 3 years and having some strange scenes/interviews. What the Rhoads' family think of Randy, is pretty similar to what everyone here and even Peter thinks of Randy.

Why would Peter try to make Randy percieved as a different person? According to romeorose, Peter is a huge fan. Plus I never said that Peter was changing the perspective of Rhoads, I said:
Peter is trying to make the world see what we see
Randy would want people to understand who he was, to continue to inspire, and know that they could do it to
Yes, and my argument was that is what Peter is trying to do. By releasing pro-fotage of Randy, and no doco, like romeorose wants, would not accomplish this.

It seems like you've read my post completely wrong and are actually agreeing with my points.
as you say "twat", you are the Twat
I actually believe you are now, please read my post again. I'm agreeing with all that you criticized in my argument, because you're just repeating what I said.

To sum up my previous post:
1: If romeorose had his way, there would be no doco, just pro-footage
2: This would not inspire people you did not know about Randy, which Randy would want the most. To inspire others.
3: What Peter is doing is he's releasing a doco (and according to romeorose, pro-footage). This will please us fans (the pro-footage, and doco for me) and inspire those who have not heard of Randy by way of the documentary.
4. If the doco is good, it will be recieved well and get pletny of coverage, hence more people watching, hence more fans, hence more people inspired by Randy Rhoads.

I understand Peter is trying to portray the Randy we see and the Randy that those who knew him saw, I don't see why he would want to portray any other.

Read my post again, it really seems like you're agreeing with all my points.

My only grudges against romeorose are these:

1: He thinks the doco is for him and should be made his way. The doco is to inspire people who don't know who Randy is. It's not for him, nor really us.
2: He thinks making a documentary is piss easy. It is not. Making any film with a studio coming up with the money is an incredibly hard thing to do, especially when it's someone as special as Randy.
3: He's not very mature at all. At least have a civil argument.

I'm not here to fight with anyone, sure I will argue, i'm just trying to make people see that this documentary goes beyond us. If we get the pro-footage, all is well. But there's no harm in the doco as long as it inspires other. Seems romeorose is a bit selfish.
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

RRfish wrote:P.S. I must add Mr Crowley, are you a shill for the Osbourne's, or are you a shill on your own accord ? :? :fish:
If I understand the term correctly, i'm a shill for Randy.

We both agree that what Randy would want most is not a few hundred dedicated fans watching a concert of him, but thousands more being inspired by him. He was a teacher afterall.

What harm is there in having a documentary? If it's to inspire others, you all should be praising it. Assuming Peter does show Randy in the light that we, and the Rhoads family, see. I know the trailer upset a few with the mention of what Randy did with the ladies, but for heaven's sake he was a teenager. I know that some of you will argue that it shouldn't be in the doco because it doesn't belong.

Edit: going over some previous posts...

Wants with everyone saying:
I want this
I want that
I don't want to see this
I want to see that

This documentary was not made for us few hundred. It's made for the thousands of potential Randy fans, and those inspired by Randy by way of the documentary.

If you guys haven't realised already, especially you Trigger, when making a documentary to inspire, it helps if you have famous people who talk about how they were inspired by Rhoads. It makes the audience think: They were inspired by this great guitarist, and now they have become a great guitarist themselves.

Hell I don't even play guitar and i'm inspired by Randy.