HOW MANY P MARGOLIS critcs WILL see HIS FILM-and apologize?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

kg,
youve dealt with pm so whatever your experiences are with him and whatever praise or criticism you relay here is based on actual experience and reality.
Thats fine,its based on what you actually experienced.

My point is most critics here are basing their criticism of pm without any actual personal or professional experience with him or the film.Its turned into a gossip game here.Some person is wishing death on pm.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

FUck you Oth, some people here are basing things on what Kelly Garni has had to say about Peter, I've taken all the information from that and from the actions I've seen of Peter, and I've processed all that info, and I've come to my own conclusion that Peter Margolis is a peice of worthless shit. And like I said the Rhoads family would fire Peter if they could, so Oth instead of trying to fuck with us on this board, why don't you go fuck with the Rhoads family, because they are unhappy with Peter Margolis too. Seems like the only people that love Peter is you Oth. Yeah I wish death on Peter, Peter don't mean shit to me, it's no sweat off my back if he dies right now of a heart attack or something. It would actually benefit me, because if Peter died, then this documentary & footage would most likely come out sooner. And that Blizzard Pro shot footage is more important to me than Peters life. And it's no gossip game, the Rhoads family is sick & tired of Peter & they regret ever giving him the job. That's a fact. The Rhoads family are sick of Peter & so am I.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

And I also agree with the person that said Peter just hung out on these boards to get what he could and then that was it. He just used these boards for the info & the marketing, it's all about Peters own selfish desires & ego. It's not about the film & it's not about Randy Rhoads to Peter Beater Margolis.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: HOW MANY P MARGOLIS HATERS WILL LOVE HIS FILM-and apolog

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

oth wrote:How many of all these people who are pre judging a film that hasnt even come out yet,will admit they were wrong if the film is excellent?
I think you are confusing two things here:
1) the film itself
2) the filmdirector's dealing with other people

So far lots of good comments about the trailer itself, the critic is mostly directed to 2).
So even when the documentary turns out to be great, still 2) can suck.....

krgarni wrote:Well, I don't want the guy to die! Geeze! MoFo has work to do!
+1
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Despite the inevitability of abuse i will put my thoughts to paper, or UR anyway...I've never said anything bad about Peter as far as i remember, and honestly i don't have a reason to dislike him. But i held my tonque because i've always had my doubts about him.

Bottom line is he is in the media industry, and he's been there for quite some time and done well for himself which is a hell of an achievement really. Unfortunatly that also means there is a good chance he is a cunt LMAO :) Sorry, sad but true... Some of his comments/actions since he first showed up here have added to my trepidation, and steve/dogfall's coments in the past did little to improve this.

Despite this i have a bad habbit of seeing the best in people, giving second chances and having faith in the good side of human nature yadda yadda... That habbit has cost me dear in the past many times. But i have always hoped Peter is a good person and until he smacks me in the face i will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. Furthermore i live in hope of him releasing a great film.

Now OTH, this is directed at you i guess...

Ultimately this thread and and the majpority of my feelings outlined above can be traced back to comments made by Steve, Romeorose, Mr. Garni and Kevin DuBrow. They have all criticised Peter to some extent. And we at UR have weighed up what we've heard and seen and some criticisms have been raised over the film and or Peter. So if everyone is hating Peter its their fault! No? LOL sorry guys...

I think i remember Paul saying something along the lines of "prove Steve wrong" to Chi-town in a thread a long time ago. Now i've seen a thread at .tk which seems to have devolved into cussing Romeorose, whatever, thats their business i can't and won't tell people what to do as long as its not in my back yard. But its not very constructive!

What im saying is, we are a rationale bunch and just because Romeo clearly hates Peter doesnt mean we do as well. If you feel it is a big deal and if anyone else does. Take up your problems with them. Prove them wrong. Its also worth noting that Peter can comment here if he wants to defend himself or just cuss and he will be listened to.

I hope you dont take this as a personal attack but this thread seems destined for an unessecary train wreck. So lets just try to take another look at things before we start throwing punches. 8)

P.S. i believe this is the first time i have directed any level of criticism directly at Peter

Rob
The Flying Dutchman

The Messenger wrote:is it not the reason you banned me from this forum is because you questioned my Character and actions? I guess if I were the film maker it would be ok and I would have never been banned.

First:
You started your third account here in lets say two days.
Which account you want to keep?

Second:
YOU don't need to start an account ("Troy Miller"...) impersonating Peter or someone close to him trying to start a war here. If Peter comes here he can speak for himself he doesn't need YOU to do that.

Third:
You had plenty of room to explain yourself in the past. After countless of posts we (mods and members) had enough of it.
We asked you to let it go again and again, but no....... we had to stop you because you couldn't. (btw we will stop you again if nothing else)

Fourth:
Every time you come here things are stirred up by you:
RR.tk vs UR and another favorite of you Peter M......

Fifth:
Don't tell us how to run a forum.
When you were Admin at the official forrum people got banned because of nothing. People were send along with a single comment like "ashole"...... Don't hide yourself behind Peter in that, if you didn't agree with him you could have resigned your job as Admin then, but you didn't........ until Peter dumped you. And to some extend I can understand why he did.

Sixth:
We were pretty much done with that documentary stuff until you came.......

Now why should we let you back in again?

* Your accounts will be blocked, we first gonna gather in the mod section IF we should let you back in or not.
The Flying Dutchman

The Messenger wrote: so please tell it like it is at least im honest.
That's what it is, I am honest.....
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

So all of this bickering and trash talking that's going on is a clever rouse by the Rhoads camp and Peter to gain interest in the film? Is that what you're saying Steve?

That's a stretch considering how RR.TK has crucified Rose over there and they had spats long before the trailer issue from what I read. I think it comes down to people wanting a product they were promised and in a timely manner.

Steve you were an insider whats the latest scoop man?
The Flying Dutchman

============ update ============================

The UR mod team has decided (unfortunately for Steve) that we rather don't see him return to UR.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

It is obvious that the British guitarists that came to fame in the 60's and 70's were very much influenced by American Rythym & Blues, but that's a good thing! :D
From that influence, we were blessed with the Beatles, the Yardbirds, Cream, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Floyd, Purple, the Stones and others I know I'm brain-farting on right now, but they were the ones to take Rock & Roll to the next level. Cripes, even Jimi had to cross the pond to get proper recognition.
I just thought, as an American, I should voice my opinion of British Rock guitarists.

Tom
Last edited by whoopiecat on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Shit! How the hell could I forget Queen?! :roll:
What a dick.....

T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i love the english/britons for taking the idea of "black americans" and making it bigger and yes better than the originals...the same as a teacher to a student..you cant hate the pupil for extending and playing better than the teacher..you have to understand and appreciate the roots and where it goes after..
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Good point, Tito...and what started over in Britian in the mid 60's came Stateside and influenced the the Byrds, the Allmans, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper and Boston, (again, I'm forgetting).
Everyone borrows, or is influenced by someone. It's just awesome to be able to witness what some musicians are able to do with what inspired them.
Gone waaaaay off topic!! :lol:

T.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

sorry whoopiecat for goin off topic i was just curious what the whole steve thing was about.always nice to hear from a fellow bostonian man!
AlienSatch

Post by AlienSatch »

Still curious .... Is there going to be new footage in the movie except the Entertainment Tonight OTM? Was there Blizzard footage found as Romeo says ? ... And if footage was found, Peter still won't pay for anything regarding substance for the film, right ? He is not paying the people who offered rare photo's too ? ... Someone said that's part of the reason why the trailer shouldn't have been released because of people weren't paid yet ? ? ? ? ? ... I dunno. I am convinced even if PMargolis was offered rare materials he will not pay for it and would expect people to offer their rarities for $0.00 for him to make the movie producer $$$ ...

IS THERE NEW FOOTAGE, AND IF SO WILL PMARGOLIS PAY TO INCLUDE IT THE MOVIE? Where are the 2 brothers that have the Chicago film with no sound ? .. They wanted $20,000 or somehting like that. WERE WAITING for you Peter to GET IT ! Don't make THE WRONG MOVE and pass on it. PAY THEM MARGOLIS ! PAY THEM ALL ! Make this the best and only RR film that need's to be seen. GET THE FOOTAGE DO YOU UNDERSTAND MARGOLIS ! Pay for the film ! THAT'S what we wanna see. The interviews will be a nice addition to new footage, not the other way around.

:D
Randy Rhoads Rules.