Kelly Garni & Romeo Rose - Randy Rhoads Trailer Blues

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I would like to add something here, I am certain no mods from here or TK will be in the film. I am sure that only people like my good friend Frank Santa Cruz Kim Mcnair and Kelly G will be it from the forums.

And to be fair what could one of the forum mods add to the story? we think Randy was great! end of interview :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

its only audio though
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

i agree, i don't know what they could possibly add really.

as far as people that want to know little minute detils of randys life, i don't see anything creepy about that, i mean he's been gone so many years, left us with a small amount of work to listen to, and i think fans just wanna talk about him but really there's only so much you can say about the music before you run out of things, so then it leads to all the details of his personal life. i think people find it really cool when they find out answers to what kind of food did randy like, what kinda cars did he like etc. etc. the little things, i think it's cool because sometimes we fans can find little things that we had in common with randy besides the music, and it helps us relate to him even better as a person and makes us feel a little closer to him and his music, ithink it's cool, not creepy.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
Solos

Post by Solos »

Tito wrote:its only audio though
What are you referring to? The Blizzard stuff in the Doc? If so, boots of many of those shows are already available.

I have to be honest... Sadly, I highly doubt there is a full, pro shot show featuring Randy. I hope that I'm wrong. IMO there is no way that a pro shot show would go undetected for 28 years. So many people would've been involved in that undertaking... one of them would have come forward by now. Not to mention the Osbournes... Why wouldn't they take advantage of the opportunity to cash in? You can't say the Rhoads estate is against it if you're saying that the doc is gonna have it. I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm just putting my thought process down on paper. This is obviously quite a revelation...

As for the creepy behavior, I get the impression that there are folks that bother the Rhoads family on a continuous basis to ask personal questions about Randy, or try to copy his mannerisms, gear, hair, etc... I dunno, I guess I'm just wired differently.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

solos wait a second. i was talking to romeo about sending him MY dee cover..i thought i made that clear but if not i apologize for any misunderstanding..
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

solos i see where it got thrown off..romeo was replying to trigger not to me...
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

hey solos, the osbournes have always known about the pro shot blizzard footage, the osbournes are the ones that arranged to have the blizzard sho pro shot, and the tape was stolen from don ardens house.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

check your pm romeo
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I pm'd you back, that's a awesome cover of dee tito!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

thanks dude i was a lil ripped when i did it and you can hear the mistakes in it...i did the tribute outtakes on that one...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

it was a nylon...(manuel e hijos)...ive had it for years its a cheaper model though.
Solos

Post by Solos »

Tito wrote:solos i see where it got thrown off..romeo was replying to trigger not to me...
No problem!

Well, I hope this is for real... I would really like to see it. I saw the trailer and it was great. I had never seen the rehearsal footage where Randy is playing the solo to Over the Mountain before. I don't think that aired in the "Two on the Town" or "Entertainment Tonight" broadcasts. Hmmm... I guess there is a possibility of more stuff floating around out there.
deportationblues

WOW, this thread reminds me why i don't post very often

Post by deportationblues »

This reminds me of a schoolyard at times. I guess this how the art of conversation has declined over the years.

Civil exchanges, constructive criticism and politeness look like they're dead and buried.

Since none of here appear to be directly working on the documentary film at the moment, it looks like all we can do is wait. Everything else, however entertaining, is in line with talking around the water cooler.

I am a Randy fan like all of you and it's just my opinion that we all might be better served by treating each other like human beings, with respect.

Just my 2 cents.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

agreed deport!very well said..
MrCrowley

Post by MrCrowley »

Hi all, I hardly post here and a little bit at TK but mainly I just browse.

Just adding my 2 cents, and replying to what someone said about Peter just being in it for the money and awards...

For Peter to even make this film he has to convince the studio that this film will make money and is worth their while. They probably could just invest the money in another project instead, so Peter has to convince them why his film needs the cash. To do this, he pretty much has to make sure he makes all their money back and the film turns out good.

Fair enough in saying that those at TK and UR are the true, dedicated fans, but it's not all about us. Unless we come up with the money to fund the film, we have to respect Peter and the studio's decisions in taking longer to edit and making sure the film makes it to Sundance (great rep for the Studio, especially if it does alright). Although it does seem Peter has gone a bit overboard on some unnecessary interviews, I still respect the job he's done and that he wants to the film to be as perfect as can be, that does take time.

It's not all about us, we have to think of other people too. We will see it, all in good time. Most of you here have waited decades, myself only a couple of years.

edit: Oh and whether or not the trailer had copyrighted material in it that Peter could get sued over, some of you may not realise how much trouble Peter and the studio could get in if it does contain copyrighted material he isn't allowed to release. My Media Studies teacher is a film producer and director of 13 years, in making our Short Films for highschool he made sure we breech no copyrights...it's pretty tough to do that, even for a short high school film of about 6 minutes. And he's told us plenty of stories of times he's had friends who've accidently or knowingly included copyright material in their films/music videos/TV shows etc that have ended up in court and the film/music video/TV show being re-cut partially or entirely with thousands of dollars gone down the drain.
'Nothing Else, Bite The Pigeon'