load up

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

sparkey

load up

Post by sparkey »

anybody know anything about this album? i just got it and seems rare to me.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

From the details i have of this bootleg it states this is original early Quiet Riot demos on one side. The flip side is the Ozzy live in Indianapolis June 1981 but that could be a another common bootleg incorrectly labelled.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Yep Shaun you are on the Money, but the demo song load up isn't RR and the quality of some of those demo tracks is a little iffy! compared to those that have surfaced in recent months. Aso The live show is from Montreal no genuine audio has yet surfaced from Indianapolis, The best advice I can give regarding Ozzy era boots is to take them from our audio section because they are free to those who care for Randy the most (his fans).
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
sparkey

Post by sparkey »

thanks guys
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

I thought King Biscuit did a Indy live show.. .. It starts with flying high.. Am I wrong??
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

wyldeone wrote:I thought King Biscuit did a Indy live show.. .. It starts with flying high.. Am I wrong??
yes but it was the montreal show which had been edited to start with Flying High Again because it was a single at the time in the USA, they were just cashing in on the popularity of the song.
Up to that point I Don't know was the opening song everywhere.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

"Flame on, Load up - Always some sucker trying to keep it to himself" I heard these were not Randy. They were kinda funny though. I believe load up is about smoking weed and "Don't you want it back" is I'm guessing is about homosexuals breaking up. Sorry, the singer sounds a little flaming. I'm not judging! It just sounds like a song you would hear is a big gay disco!