Any news on the movie?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dogfall

Post by dogfall »

that must be why you were glued to that huge ass thread that gotmore hits than any post ever made here lol peoplelove drama including trigger.I still have all of those messages including the ones you and skeeza erased from my account after changeing the password. :roll:
LoVe Life
shanic
Cool Member

Post by shanic »

dogfall wrote:that must be why you were glued to that huge ass thread that gotmore hits than any post ever made here lol peoplelove drama including trigger.I still have all of those messages including the ones you and skeeza erased from my account after changeing the password. :roll:
Hahahah I still believe that chitown and dogfall could be the same person or it is possible that they are from the same family!!!!!

let it go man, show that the past is the past, or isnit for you?
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

dogfall, holding onto all this resentment can't be healthy.
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

Nicdots not minding his own business can't be very healthy but will get your nose brown!
resentment?
I'm very happy :lol: not mad :oops: and NOT Taking any shit! :P
so..what ever you can think up post it to make yourself look good!

but in the end i will still tell you and anyone else that would like some to fuck off :wink:
Now that i have said that can we get over me wanting to start shit in the future?
lol
LoVe Life
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Ok, by all means. Continue. You seem to be making great headway in convincing people to be on your side. Good job.
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

well thanks! :oops:
LoVe Life