RRCD Project Update

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

RRCD Project Update

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

New Submissions

Already a year has gone since Mike and I began the RRCD Project! If you are interested in contributing an original or out of copyright track, and in turn help the Randy Rhoads Scholarship fund, via the sales of the cd, please visit

www.myspace.com/rrcdproject

In the new year Mike and I will combine our efforts into dollars and send to UCLA.

Bernie Torme, Janet Robin and Robert LaFond have already agreed to take part. It would be great to have an even greater cd this year (the last one was ace!!) with as many fans and perhaps even some other pupils

The Charity and 2008's Profits

It occured to me recently that I hadn't mentioned what was happening with the money raised so this is just to put you in the picture :)

It was double dollar for pound only a few months back! Mike and Suzie and I are going to give it till January to see if we can get a better exchange rate than the dire one now. In January The combined profits will be sent to UCLA.

Cheers Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
delve

Post by delve »

HI Matt, its wayne. I thought the deadline was up a while back? thanks
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

delve wrote:HI Matt, its wayne. I thought the deadline was up a while back? thanks
Hi Wayne baby

This is the all new one!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
delve

Post by delve »

I see Matt. Thanks for the update. wayne