Waxwork of Randy ?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Waxwork of Randy ?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Do you not think that Randy is worthy of being made into a waxwork model,I think this should be considered.You visit the Madame Tussaud's museums and you see people like Kylie Minogue ? Mick Jagger, Prince, Michael Jackson.Some of these people are not even worthy of being put into a museum..I think this would make a fitting tribute and i think he would look most fitting being put into Musonia as a visiting attraction..what do you think about this idea..?
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

i had never thought about this, Musonia is a meca to us loyal fans so I don't see why not. Although I imagine it might freak the family out for a while.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
alex1251

Post by alex1251 »

well, excuse me but that is a silly question! The REAL question is which guitar should he be sculpted(waxed?) with. Id go for the Les Paul or the Concorde.
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

alex1251 wrote:The REAL question is which guitar should he be sculpted(waxed?) with. Id go for the Les Paul or the Concorde.
That's really a hard question I guess.
According Mrs. Rhoads he liked his Les Paul most.......
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Or if the idea of a waxwork isn't to your liking what about a statue ..I think Randy would look cool as a bronze statue...
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Or if the idea of a waxwork isn't to your liking what about a statue ..I think Randy would look cool as a bronze statue...
GuitarIdol, your ideas open up artistic possibilities. A larger than life sculpture made out of a bright white metal would be symbolic of Randy's inspiring legacy.

Willie Nelson might look good as a wax model:

alex1251

Post by alex1251 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Or if the idea of a waxwork isn't to your liking what about a statue ..I think Randy would look cool as a bronze statue...
how cliche of you...how about gold or maybe even platinum? Id prefer a lifesize version of wax though, itd feel more real.
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Six_Strung_Out wrote:
GuitarIdol, your ideas open up artistic possibilities. A larger than life sculpture made out of a bright white metal would be symbolic of Randy's inspiring legacy.

Willie Nelson might look good as a wax model:

Don't know what you mean that was just an ordinary photograph of Willie :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

'Night of the living dead' Willie Zombie Nelson :lol:
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

there's a bronze statue of SRV in texas if im not mistaken, so a randy one for california would not be out of the question.

i dont see how randy would get into madame tussauds, even though a lot of people in there are talentless in some respects they have (with little exception) achieved massive world fame, for whatever reason. Randy didn't.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Yeah it would be cool. There already is a little statue of Randy no?
Special edition or something, I saw it on Ebay.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I'm not saying the Waxwork would have to be in Madame Tussauds.You see Waxworks of unknown people in museums. But if you got the work done privately it could be a possibilty.I think it would work,i can see an image of the Tribute cover working well as a combined waxwork with Ozzy.Same again would Ozzy not be worthy of being created in wax ?
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Someone should make a sculpture out of kryptonite.
I would want to see Randy with the polka dot V just because it was so unique.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Randy Perry wrote:I would want to see Randy with the polka dot V just because it was so unique.
I think the Tribute cover with Ozzy lifting Randy is still one of the most monumental poses in Rock history!
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

agreed.