Quiet Riot US Festival DVD

Talk about Quiet Riot with Randy here

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Mozart82

Quiet Riot US Festival DVD

Post by Mozart82 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ7o-UhNCI

Pretty cool! The DVD comes out March 26th.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Quiet Riot US Festival DVD

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

That's some great quality footage! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I remember watching 'metal day' on Showtime or MTV or something in '83... Motley was the first band shown and I didn't know until years later that Quiet Riot was actually the first band on the bill... I always wondered what it was like for Kevin after all those years to be playing to a crowd that big in Cali and having Van Halen be the headliner that night...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

That US83 festival was an excellent line up Quiet Riot, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Triumph, Scorpions, Ozzy & Van Halen. An estimated 500,000 fans turned out for the HM Sunday. I remember watching the Triumph set when it first came out on video, which is well worth buying. A Very memorable gig for the 80's oldies on here. :wink:
I had this cool poster on my wall back in the 80's and i always wondered what gig it was taking at. I was blown away with the size of the crowd San Bernadino it's a coming home for Quiet Riot and Randy's memorial very fitting. Mad to think it took QR so many years to become big and when they did, they done it without Randy.