A Promising QR Forum

Talk about Quiet Riot with Randy here

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Follis
Cool Member

A Promising QR Forum

Post by Follis »

I discovered thispromising QR forum. Come on over & join, fellow QR fans & make some magic happen!
Hays

Post by Hays »

yea looks cool! im in!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I joined the forum and I hope that they start to pick up speed as its good to see a site dedicated to the early part of Randy's career. :)

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

Thanx Trigger!
skullband13

Post by skullband13 »

Looks cool.I'll check it out later-always looking for QR shows.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Y'know, it'd be a lot more promising if the folks who maqde it would post there once in a while.....
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

RockyRhoads wrote:Y'know, it'd be a lot more promising if the folks who maqde it would post there once in a while.....
Very true!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I was just looking at this site and I think it's dead. There are posts from last February and March with no responses.

We already have this forum, so another QR forum is kind of pointless...
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

Forums take time.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Follis wrote:Forums take time.
True, but a post in March that isn't responded to until July is a looooooong time.

The only recent posts have been from members of this board.... Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it take off since there is more to QR than Randy Rhoads, but I just get the feeling it has been abandoned by it's originators.
jaymz1968

Post by jaymz1968 »

quiet riot was ok back then-actually they were huge but today there are so many bands so the eighties type of rock bands are kinda over spoiled i think-------------------
Stiltzkin

Re: A Promising QR Forum

Post by Stiltzkin »

last post in September 2010 :lol:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re:

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Y'know, it'd be a lot more promising if the folks who maqde it would post there once in a while.....
Stiltzkin, you got me... I saw this thread had a comment and clicked on the link before looking at your comment... looks like another forum that never got off the ground...