Quiet Riot Documentary

Talk about Quiet Riot with Randy here

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Quiet Riot Documentary

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I remember KG saying something about this a while back. I wonder how far back they will go in the documentary...

Frankie Banalli/Quiet Riot Documentary
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/795 ... umentary-0
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
scooterh67

Re: Quiet Riot Documentary

Post by scooterh67 »

Wow! They met there goal, :o I would imagine that this documentary would only be from around the time they started recording the Metal Health album up to Kevin Dubrow passing away, which would be 82- 07 ???? Sadly, I don't think there will be much in it about Randy Rhoads being in the early version of the band. We will have to wait and see though! I wonder when they plan on releasing this doc?

Scott
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I couldn't keep my laugh in, is Frankie wearing that Moustachio for a joke. I was waiting for him to take it off and start laughing. It looks like someone has drawn on his face while he was asleep drunk. I suppose he's a Rock star he'll get away with it. I see they have met the deadline and the funding is now there to finish this doc. I just cannot understand how this guy has done this with the help of fans and using his own collection. Then PM has piss fucked around for years interviewing hundreds of people and where's the docu ?.
Mozart82

Post by Mozart82 »

Has anyone heard when the Quiet Riot documentary is coming out? They have a website for it. I noticed Frankie Banalli's wife, I believe was in a picture at musonia during some kind of filming for it.