a third album with randy

Talk about Quiet Riot with Randy here

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Stiltzkin

Re: a third album with randy

Post by Stiltzkin »

axeman_12656 wrote:yeah... Kevin was always in that boat of "When there is a changing of the guard I will have permission and I will share some more stuff with the world" Like you said, sadly that will never happen now.
what could he have meant by that? 8)
acesteele

Post by acesteele »

Stiltzkin wrote:
axeman_12656 wrote:yeah... Kevin was always in that boat of "When there is a changing of the guard I will have permission and I will share some more stuff with the world" Like you said, sadly that will never happen now.
what could he have meant by that? 8)

Translation: "As long as Delores Rhoads is alive & has a say in things".

R.I.P. Kevin. And I have news for anyone who questions it. Randy's family has made sure Randy's rights are secured regarding the release of any RR era Quiet Riot music. So much so that they've (as of 2013) had to file suit against certain parties .

*also: Randy's family does receive mechanicals & publishing monies for the Ozzy era, but it's scraps compared to what they should be receiving.

And.... While Randy was alive & playing w/ Ozzy, his weekly paycheck? $1,000.00 . (I've seen the checks)

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

acesteele wrote:And.... While Randy was alive & playing w/Ozzy, his weekly paycheck? $1,000.00 . (I've seen the checks)
Some information is just nobody's business.

As for releasing anything from the Quiet Riot days, if this board is any indication, there isn't enough interest in that stuff to make releasing anything worthwhile. I, personally, would love to hear more stuff from those days. I'd especially love quality versions of songs like Suicidal Show and the Gonna Have a Riot instrumental. The recordings I have of those are so poor.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

$1000 a paycheck back them was alot