Drew Forsyth

Talk about Quiet Riot with Randy here

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Drew Forsyth

Post by rice_pudding »

i recently realised that i know pretty much nothing about the guy :? , and after randy left QR he just seems to have gone MIA.
Does anyone know anything about him?
how did he get on with the band?
where he went after QR?
What he did before QR?
He played a role in randy's early steps into playing Music pro so i'd kinda like to know more about him. The only thing i've ever heard about him are a few somewhat derogatory remarks made during an interview with Kevin DuBrow.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I beleive he works in estate agency in Cali now and that he is being interviewed for the new movie. I think if you ask 'film director' about him in the 'Randy stories' thre (in the general section) he might be able to tell you more.
As I understand it Kevin says he was not a great drummer but Randy reallly wanted him in the band.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Trigger wrote:I beleive he works in estate agency in Cali now and that he is being interviewed for the new movie. I think if you ask 'film director' about him in the 'Randy stories' thre (in the general section) he might be able to tell you more.
As I understand it Kevin says he was not a great drummer but Randy reallly wanted him in the band.

Ian
thanks man,
i'll wait till the movies finished to find out more, im patient and i wouldn't want to spoil anything