Bob and Lee - The 2 Lawsuits

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ZipZap

Re: Bob and Lee - The 2 Lawsuits

Post by ZipZap »

They are owed performance royalites from 1986 - 2014. Millions....Don't you just love Stretch face ?
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Indeed literally millions,Lee hasnt received one single disc for record sales i believe....thats disgusting.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Alex wrote:
ZipZap wrote:They are owed performance royalites from 1986 - 2014. Millions....Don't you just love Stretch face ?
Doesn't sound to me like they are owed anything, considering that they signed a contract? And if there is no contract, and it was all word of mouth, they are just naive/bad businessmen. Since they settled out of court in 1986, and apparently again had nothing written on paper, they also have bad lawyers. It sucks for Bob and Lee, but they don't live in Lalaland.
Sounds to me like you don't know any of the details of the out of court settlement, or what Bob and Lee had written on paper, or what they did and, maybe more importantly, didn't sign.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Alex wrote:
Sky wrote:Sounds to me like you don't know any of the details of the out of court settlement, or what Bob and Lee had written on paper, or what they did and, maybe more importantly, didn't sign.
Ah, but through deductive reasoning I don't need to know all the details.
Ha! You've obviously never seen one of Jet Records' contracts..:-)
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
ZipZap

Post by ZipZap »

Alex wrote:
Sky wrote:Sounds to me like you don't know any of the details of the out of court settlement, or what Bob and Lee had written on paper, or what they did and, maybe more importantly, didn't sign.
Ah, but through deductive reasoning I don't need to know all the details.

To make sweeping statements like that? I think are going to need a lot more than " deductive reasoning" ......
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456