How low can she go?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

How low can she go?

Post by mojopin70 »

I know this is not about Randy as such but Sharon`s brother David who managed Blizzard of Ozz seems to have upset Sharon again.

So much so that she has updated Ozzys official Fb page pretending to be Ozzy herself to rant about her own brother.

I wish someone would knock her off.

https://www.facebook.com/ozzyosbourne

They've taken everyone off the payroll btw.Even Tony Dennis.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Isodee
Cool Member

Re: How low can she go?

Post by Isodee »

mojopin70 wrote:They've taken everyone off the payroll btw.Even Tony Dennis.
WTF? Hasn't Tony been Ozzy's friend and personal assistant like forever? :roll:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Isodee wrote:
How do you know about this ?? one of my pals is good mates with Tony he is going to see Ozzy in Glasgow. Tony was the person who put him on the guest list ?.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Isodee wrote:
How do you know about this ?? one of my pals is good mates with Tony he is going to see Ozzy in Glasgow. Tony was the person who put him on the guest list ?.

Well I was told Tony had gone or wasn't his "personal" assistant anymore.......
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well if you don't see Tony as Ozzy's shadow he may be gone, where did you hear this info. I just seen my mate last week and he was talking about this sabbath gig coming up. Ozzy couldn't survive without a PA.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well if you don't see Tony as Ozzy's shadow he may be gone, where did you hear this info. I just seen my mate last week and he was talking about this sabbath gig coming up. Ozzy couldn't survive without a PA.
hi Shaun have a look on the topic " ozzy chucks water in tony dennis`s face"

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8411

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

mojopin70 wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well if you don't see Tony as Ozzy's shadow he may be gone, where did you hear this info. I just seen my mate last week and he was talking about this sabbath gig coming up. Ozzy couldn't survive without a PA.

What's that got to do with him not being on the payroll... yeah i commented on that topic
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I was at this gig it was a live performance for the TV CH4 programme 'The Tube' i was standing on the empty stage right next to Jake E Lee and as they walked off stage i asked Jake for his plectrum. He shrugged his shoulders and then took off his red wristband and gave it to me. I don't know what happened to it but its lost ??. Ozzy did a gig at the Newcastle mayfair after this performance and i remember they came on late as Ozzy had an interview to do after the show. Happy days.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180&hilit=Tube&start=15
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

Sky wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:I was just watching this at 5.00 mins it looks like Tony Dennis Ozzys long time assistant comes to serve him a drink and gets it chucked in his face afterwards lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVR8Ej6lrg

Is this Tony Dennis or some other poor bloke?
Yeah that looks like Tony Dennis to me. Ozzy's ex-long time assistant... poor bugger.
Sky, would you care to elaborate?
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:

What's that got to do with him not being on the payroll... yeah i commented on that topic
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I was at this gig it was a live performance for the TV CH4 programme 'The Tube' i was standing on the empty stage right next to Jake E Lee and as they walked off stage i asked Jake for his plectrum. He shrugged his shoulders and then took off his red wristband and gave it to me. I don't know what happened to it but its lost ??. Ozzy did a gig at the Newcastle mayfair after this performance and i remember they came on late as Ozzy had an interview to do after the show. Happy days.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180&hilit=Tube&start=15

Additionally i was told he was not on the payroll anymore either.

Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Isodee wrote:
Sky wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:I was just watching this at 5.00 mins it looks like Tony Dennis Ozzys long time assistant comes to serve him a drink and gets it chucked in his face afterwards lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVR8Ej6lrg

Is this Tony Dennis or some other poor bloke?
Yeah that looks like Tony Dennis to me. Ozzy's ex-long time assistant... poor bugger.
Sky, would you care to elaborate?
A old friend of Tony's turned up at Bob's book signing in London and told us that Tony had been given his marching orders. A few crew members who were there also said that Tony wasn't on the Sabbath tour, the news dominated the conversation for a while and people were genuinely concerned about him.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I tell you what i'll do Graham Wright co author of 'How Black was our Sabbath' who was bill Ward's drum tech back in the 70's and is now back touring with the band as a truck driver. I'll ask him if Tony has been giving his marching orders ok....
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well to my surprise Tony has been giving the fuck off...After 30 years of loyal service...
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well to my surprise Tony has been giving the fuck off...After 30 years of loyal service...
Shocked about this, very suprised. But I wondered why I hadnt seen him on any of the live clips from this recent tour, (he could often be seen running onstage now and then sorting out stuff for Ozzy). Wonder what happened? I think Ozzy's got someone called "Big Dave" working as his PA now.
Last time I saw Tony was at Ozzy's book signing in 2009.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Well to my surprise Tony has been giving the fuck off...After 30 years of loyal service...
Yeah, very loyal service! According to his friend, Tony was asked to sign a gagging order (for the first time in all those years) and a couple of months later he was told to fuck off.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Troy what's this gagging order.. i gather it was a document for Tony to keep his private matters with the O$bourne's silenced. A bit of an insult when he has been in his role as Ozzy's PA and one of the family for the last 30 years.