Least favourite Ozzy album

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Jake66

Least favourite Ozzy album

Post by Jake66 »

What do you think is Ozzy's worst release?
Personally i don't really like "Down to earth" apart from Gets me through and Facing hell, i don't really listen to Live and loud and Just say Ozzy as i don't like listening to Zakk screeching away too much. Great on record though. :D
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

One of Zakk's ones. I really dislike him these days. Probably Down to Earth, that was just 'bad all over'.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ell wrote:One of Zakk's ones. I really dislike him these days. Probably Down to Earth, that was just 'bad all over'.
I think Zakk give the band a new fresh sound He's so distinctive when he opens up ...Just like Jake was....But i think Zakk is a fucking awesome riff merchant he's been to the Tony Iommi School,they don't come much better then him...His band sound so much like early Sabbath i even think he's got a really good Ozzy twang about him.....
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Shit i forgot what the thread's about Shit Ozzy LP's its got to be Ozzman a cometh 2 :oops: What the fuck happened ??.Stars on 45$%$%$% BolloX*S..Keep that shit for the under 16 disco
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Bark at the Moon the title cut and Rock and Roll Rebel are the only decent tracks in my opinion.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

no rest for the wicked!!!!!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

What is Bad and What is Good

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

It is really difficult to pick out a "bad" Ozzy album since there are always songs that might not be my favorite. I do wish that Ozzy would get away from slower tempo songs and crank out a few up tempo ones. Nothing extreme, just make a few of them more energetic...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
pez100

Post by pez100 »

I have to say , Down to earth
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

pez100 wrote:I have to say , Down to earth
+1

No doubt it would be a different album if Zakk was involved with composing the songs.
Nice thing was that my copy came along with some "After Hours" Randy bonus clips. :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

pez100 wrote:I have to say , Down to earth
I liked 'Down to Earth' and I know lots of people hate it but like electric angel said all his albums have good and bad tracks on them.
I wouldn't want to be without any of them ansd I am certain neither would you Pez :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Ultimate Sin. I just don't think the songs are up to much. Musically its O.K. I suppose, but Ozzy's distinctive voice is knowhere to be found on this album. Killer of Giants is a fantastic track though, I love it. The rest of the album not so good. It was a good tour though.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

erm this is hard really. For me anything with Zakk Wylde usually leaves me cold. however dont get me wrong he has wrote some individual tracks that i like. Probably No Rest for the wicked!
RandyFan100

Post by RandyFan100 »

That must be Down To Earth, it wasn't very "Ozzy" because all that stuff Zakk did in it.