Black Sabbath are back together!

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Black Sabbath are back together!

Post by Trigger »

They are planning a world tour after playing the first show at 'download' festival in August 2012! which is about 10 miles from my house anyone fancy seeing Sabb with me?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Black Sabbath are back together!

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I want to see them release something new! A rehash of the '70's 'hits' makes me think of lod guys who can't get out of the past...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Here is what I wanted to hear!
Last edited by Paul Wolfe on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Ian, that's tempting. I went to see Sabbs in 2005 at download. I'm not sure they would be able to match that performance, Ozzy is really showing his age now imo. But it would be cool to see them once more. Maybe I final goodbye to a period of music that meant so much to me.

The prospect of a new album really excites me. I didn't get Ozzy's last album (the only one I don't have) as I think his sound is no longer Blizzard of Ozz! But with the various projects these guys have done over the years, I think the melting pot has potential!

You know what, I've really had no interest in going to a gig in years... but fuck yeah, the more i think about it the more I want to go! SABBATH BABY! :P

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

BTW, Ian 10 miles from Download? That was a good move!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Yes it is lucky, Download is on the same site as the 'Monsters of Rock' festival. Anyone who can make it to Leicester can get a lift with me. I would enjoy meeting you Rob and going to the show, that 2005 show was amazing and one of the best Sabb shows I have ever seen. Perhaps Joe will want to join us?I will call him about it.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Ian, you lucky S.O.B. :P
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Well Ian, I'm going to have to give this some serious consideration!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

These are the European dates that they've announced. Let's hope they will do a tour away from the festivals.

May 18 - Moscow, Russia - Olimpiski
May 20 - St. Petersburg, Russia - New Arena
May 23 - Helsinki, Finland - Hartwall Arena
May 25 - Stockholm, Sweden - Stadium
May 29 - Bergen, Norway - Bergen Calling Festival
May 31 - Oslo, Norway - Spektrum
Jun. 02 - Malmö, Sweden - Malmö Stadium
Jun. 04 - Dortmund, Germany - Westfalenhalle
Jun. 10 - Donnington, UK - Download Festival
Jun. 12 - Rotterdam, Holland - Ahoy
Jun. 15 - Bilbao, Spain - Azkena Rock Festival
Jun. 17 - Nantes, France - Hellfest
Jun. 19 - Paris, France - Bercy
Jun. 22 - Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting
Jun. 24 - Milan, Italy - Gods of Metal
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

EA, you can come with me if you have the time. And \shaun it is about time you met up with me! 'Download' would be perfect.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Trigger wrote:EA, you can come with me if you have the time.
Very cool of you my friend. I don't think they'll miss the U.S. but you never know. Whenever I go look at youtube I see many incredible concerts that were simply beyond my means at the time. I'll definitely see Black Sabbath here, IF the tickets don't sell out faster than Twinkies at a sugar junkie convention of course... :lol:

~David
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Ian

This is very exciting news! It feels so right that Ozzy is back with them too :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Hi Ian

This is very exciting news! It feels so right that Ozzy is back with them too :)

Matt
Yes it does, would you like to go to the show with me? you can stay at my house after the show, we are moving to a bigger place soon in a villiage.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:EA, you can come with me if you have the time. And \shaun it is about time you met up with me! 'Download' would be perfect.
Cool.. If you put me up, pay for my train & gig ticket. I'll bring the Rock 'N' Roll. :wink:
Cheers for the offer Ian, its way above my expenditure. By the time everything is paid for, i could of went to Spain all inclusive for a fortnight with spare change.
yingxuy

Post by yingxuy »

Whenever I go to see on YouTube, I see many incredible concerts, at the time completely beyond my means. I will see Black Sabbath.