God Bless Ozzy Osbourne

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Bongo Christ

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne

Post by Bongo Christ »

Apparently has a US cinema release this August. Disappointed there isn't a date set for the UK but interestingly Amazon.com have a DVD release date for 15th November. Can't wait.

God bless you Ozzy.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Re: God Bless Ozzy Osbourne

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Bongo Christ wrote:Apparently has a US cinema release this August.
I can see the theater attendance, now ....

sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
Bongo Christ wrote:Apparently has a US cinema release this August.
I can see the theater attendance, now from a lot of people on this forum ....

Fixed it for ya...............
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Imma go
Live Life Stronger Than Death
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Rudy Sarzo was amung the people who attended the Premiere of GOD BLESS OZZY OSBOURNE in LA. I think it is starting to appear like Rudy and the Osbournes are on good terms these days. He has kind of been around. Other people in attendance were Nikki Sixx, Zakk Wylde, Rob Trijullio, Mike Borden, Steve O and the Osbournes.

Ozzy was not there... and when asked where he was Kelly said I can't say... but its really really special. We are excited.

Jack would no confirm nor deny that Ozzy was in England working on a New Black Sabbath Album!!!
Live Life Stronger Than Death
fraroc

Post by fraroc »

I saw the doc in my local theatre. I liked it a lot, even though I lost all respect for $haron, I'll always have respect for Ozzy, because he lived the lives of 10 rockstars. And because he dosent drink smoke or do drugs anymore, he's experiancing life for the first time, (I never knew that Ozzy is becoming quite an artist! He showed some of his marker drawings and they are much better than what I can do!!) There were a sizable amount of interviews with Tony Dennis, Ozzy's PA. He's a very good man, been with Ozzy almost his entire career, tolerating all of the nasty shit he did. When it got to the point when Tommy Lee was talking about the gross-out contest at the hotel...Everyone in the theatre was both laughing and vomiting at the same time XD

But when they started talking about March 19, 1982. It was so painful to hear, Rudy was trying his absolute hardest not to burst out crying and you could just see the tears filling his eyes.....it was hard on the poor guy....it was really hard on everyone.....

And another thing, I will never look at another EP of The Osbournes the same way ever again, knowing that during that period of time, Ozzy had hit rock bottom and turned himself into a circus sideshow being that bumbling alcoholic wreck that says "fuck" to everything. It was kind of funny seeing Ozz make an idiot of himself, but Tony was right, it was really sad at the same time...

But the ONE thing that pissed me off, and I should have seen this coming. They used the 2002 remasters for every single song. Just goes to show you that there is still a lot of bad blood between Bob Daisley/Lee Kerslake and The Osbournes.
Bongo Christ

Post by Bongo Christ »

Thanks for the info, it's appreciated. Unfortunately I'll have to wait for the DVD release as there is still no news on a UK cinema release.

I thought this thread had been removed by the moderators but found it had been moved here. Weird that an identical thread is still on the Randy forum?