Is it true that Ozzy was molested as a child?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zmack mylde
Cool Member

Is it true that Ozzy was molested as a child?

Post by zmack mylde »

Some kid is trying to tell me that Ozzy was molested as a child. Is this true or is this dude trying to pull my leg?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I have actually heard that rumour before. Ive also heard on another website that Ozzy molested a child himself. Some guy got sent to jail for raping some children and he said he was doing what ozzy did. Thank god they are both rumours because i dont believe any of them :)
ozzyrules

Post by ozzyrules »

I heard about the guy who got sent to jail saying "he did what Ozzy did" but Ozzy never molested a child at all.

I also heard that tw boys molested Ozzy once when he was on his way home from school but I don't know if it's true or not...
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljgosl.jpg[/img]
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

ozzyrules wrote:I heard about the guy who got sent to jail saying "he did what Ozzy did" but Ozzy never molested a child at all.

I also heard that tw boys molested Ozzy once when he was on his way home from school but I don't know if it's true or not...

No I didn't hear about him molesting a child and don't believe he has it in his heart to do it, he is a kind hearted person. The other story is the one that I'm hearing that on the way home from school some older kid started molesting him.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Yes, he was. It is covered in the book the Osbournes put out, Ordinary People. You can also read the link from the Beeb:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainmen ... 252192.stm

And I can safely say that Ozzy never molested another child. Ozzy may have done some whacked out things in his life, but that's not one of them. I actually recall him saying that when he was in prison, he and other inmates would beat the shit out of child molesters.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

NicDots wrote:Yes, he was. It is covered in the book the Osbournes put out, Ordinary People. You can also read the link from the Beeb:

And I can safely say that Ozzy never molested another child. Ozzy may have done some whacked out things in his life, but that's not one of them. I actually recall him saying that when he was in prison, he and other inmates would beat the shit out of child molesters.

I wish I could get a hold of the fag that did this to him and terminate him. its things like this that makes me hate homos.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It's not just 'homos' that molest children.
I think ALL child molesters should get the chair, IMHO.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

NicDots wrote:It's not just 'homos' that molest children.
they are all fags and yes they should be electrocuted and worse.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:
And I'm sure there are any number of people who believe that you should be "terminated" for your beliefs. It is intolerance for people with a lifestyle different than yours that causes the strife in this world.

I don't mean to say child molesters should be tolerated, but homosexuality is a lifestyle choice that harms no one. And for those easily offended, I did say lifestyle choice, which is exactly what I believe it to be. Lets not rehash that argument again.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:
And I'm sure there are any number of people who believe that you should be "terminated" for your beliefs. It is intolerance for people with a lifestyle different than yours that causes the strife in this world.

I don't mean to say child molesters should be tolerated, but homosexuality is a lifestyle choice that harms no one. And for those easily offended, I did say lifestyle choice, which is exactly what I believe it to be. Lets not rehash that argument again.

I do not tolerate child molesters.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

zmack mylde wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote: they are all fags and yes they should be electrocuted and worse.

I do not tolerate child molesters.

i don't think anyone of us does :!: :!:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:I do not tolerate child molesters.
Which is a very respectable attitude. However, refraining from using the term "fags" would be nice. A lot of little girls get attacked as well. Pedophiles are equal opportunity scumbags.
ozzyrules

Post by ozzyrules »

NicDots wrote:Yes, he was. It is covered in the book the Osbournes put out, Ordinary People. You can also read the link from the Beeb:

Yeah, it talks a good bit about when he was in prison on the 'Diary of a Madman' book and I think it says about him and others beating up rapists and such.
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljgosl.jpg[/img]
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:I do not tolerate child molesters.
Which is a very respectable attitude. However, refraining from using the term "fags" would be nice. A lot of little girls get attacked as well. Pedophiles are equal opportunity scumbags.
youre offended by that word...like thats a surprise.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I heard in an interview that Ozzy was beaten up at school by Tony Iommi (who was a few years older) a lot of times.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.