Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 22 july 1988 pics

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 22 july 1988 pics

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just found these awesome pics from Ozzy playing in my home town back in 1988. It brings it all back Happy days.. :lol: check em out :wink:
Attachments
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -7.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -6.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -5.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -4.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -3.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988 -2.jpg
Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 1988.jpg
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Newcastle Mayfair 22 july 1988 pics

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

He is LONG overdue for a gig in Newcastle don't ya agree? :P

Simon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah you would think the Alamo was in Newcastle.. His bann in San Antonio Texas wasn't as long as this... It's been that long i've forgot when he played here last possibley 1996 ?..
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:His bann in San Antonio Texas wasn't as long as this...
There's nothing worse than being remembered as the only place Ozzy urinated on...That just sucks. :lol:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Great photo's mate. Did you take 'em?
Ozzy played Hull a few days earlier, 17th July I think. Great gig, great tour, one of my favourites of all the Ozzy gigs I've been to, great to see Geezer back alonside the Ozz, and a youthfull Zakk Wylde, then the new boy.
Ozzy last played Newcastle on the Retirement Sucks Tour, November '95, thats ridiculous, 16yrs without playing one of the most rocking towns in England, fuck knows if we'll ever get a full UK Tour from him again.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Fozzy41 wrote:Great photo's mate. Did you take 'em?
Ozzy played Hull a few days earlier, 17th July I think. Great gig, great tour, one of my favourites of all the Ozzy gigs I've been to, great to see Geezer back alongside the Ozz, and a youthfull Zakk Wylde, then the new boy.
Ozzy last played Newcastle on the Retirement Sucks Tour, November '95, thats ridiculous, 16yrs without playing one of the most rocking towns in England, fuck knows if we'll ever get a full UK Tour from him again.
Gaz i sent you a set of these photos ? 6 months ago maybe longer. So i gather you never got them ?.
Ozzy has had his last 2 tours scheduled to play Newcastle. But both of them ended up being cancelled. You would think he'd make up for it, and look after his fans. I was well pissed with his last effort of a so called 18 month tour. Yeah 4 dates in the UK, thats not a tour, thats a piss in the park. Saying that i cringe when i see Ozzy on stage now, he's old and well past retiring. It must just be me, wanting to see him for the last time before he decides to throw the towel in. Gaz if you want those pics let me know OK.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Just found these pics. Very nice. 8) Geezer has been my favorite Ozzy bassist. Geezer brings the heavy to the sound that the other Ozzy bassists lack. Bob, Rudy, Phil were all very pop to me...Geezer brought it back to the real low down sounds, which Mike Inez and Rob Trujillo continued with.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Those pics are AWESOME. Thanks for sharing. I love the background. Looks like an Epic place to see a concert.
Live Life Stronger Than Death