Ozzy's house on fire...again!

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

~~Hollow~~

Ozzy's house on fire...again!

Post by ~~Hollow~~ »

From ultimate-guitar.com

A faulty lamp sparked a fire at the Osbourne mansion in the countryside outside of London on Thursday morning according to reports.

None of the family members were present when the fire broke out, however a member of the household staff was treated for smoke inhalation.

The damage was relatively minor, only causing some fire damage and smoke damage to the mansion's entrance hallway, according to Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue service spokesman Fraser Pearson.

"We were able to prevent the fire from spreading," Pearson said. "It was relatively small."

I'm glad no one got hurt
:shock:
from the east

Post by from the east »

Ozzy seems a very unluck man right now he had crash been stolen from and now a fire I see. I think good idea would mean to sell his england house also :lol:
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I wish I knew where his house was, It's in Croxley somewhere I think (Croxley is a 10 minute train journey away from me) so it annoys me that I don't know where about.
polka

Post by polka »

you've got to be @#$ kidding me!
kisag
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ell wrote:I wish I knew where his house was, It's in Croxley somewhere I think (Croxley is a 10 minute train journey away from me) so it annoys me that I don't know where about.
Don't they live in Buckinghamshire? do you live in Buck's as well?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Two very different posts in one thread and they are minutes appart!!!

I run a small construction bussines here in the heart of Britain, a bloke I know who is a total fucking dickhead (he is from Northamptonshire although at the time lived in Tring) was the person who rewired the Osbourne mansion when they renovated it back in the 80's or 90's.

I have seen some of his work and it's shit plus he is the most unpleasent person I have met in years (and ugly). I almost came to blows with him when he messed me about and as a result he got into problems with his boss.
I wouldn't be surprised if what was at the heart of the problem that caused the fire was faulty wireing that he fitted.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

They have many many houses I believe, but they are selling their Croxley house because they got robbed or something.

I'm sure if they knew that the man you know was the cause of the fire due to his bad wireing they would have sued him of everything he had by now. So I doubt it was his fault, if it were the insurance company would have identified that it was the wires by now?
Count Jonah

Post by Count Jonah »

Probably caused by an unattended bong? :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Count Jonah wrote:Probably caused by an unattended bong? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: