RJD soundboard bootlegs?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

slobberface

RJD soundboard bootlegs?

Post by slobberface »

I've been looking for a while for a good soundboard or good audience recording from the H&H era that has DIE YOUNG on the setlist...I've already got the Live Evil album, but Die Young isn't on it. :? I believe they only played this song around 1980 -1981? (Excluding the early 90's shows) Anyone know where I can find a good sound board version of this? I know it's out there, I just can't seem to have luck finding it as most links I find for SBD bootlegs of this period are dead...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: RJD soundboard bootlegs?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Slobber the best quality Live version that i have heard is the one from the H&H DVD the one live from New York's Radio Music City 2007. You get the audio disc and the Live DVD. You should be able to pick it up at any good music store or online. It's a geat concert and it has some excellent behind the scene extras etc. This is the track your looking for here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRRBtQsw3w
slobberface

Post by slobberface »

Yes, this has a pretty good version as well but I have already got this DVD. Never really watch it though..I guess i'll just keep looking for an early 80's version. Thanks anyways though
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

slobberface wrote:Yes, this has a pretty good version as well but I have already got this DVD. Never really watch it though..I guess i'll just keep looking for an early 80's version. Thanks anyways though
So what are you looking for ? Something on H&H Or Sabbath 1980's with Die Young on the set list ?. That DVD is a full Live show with Die Young played at its best ?.
slobberface

Post by slobberface »

Maybe I didn't word it in the correct way earlier, but I'm looking for a soundboard/radio broadcast of a H&H tour with Die Young on the setlist from 1980 or early 1981 as it seems most bootlegs after The Mob Rules was released they dropped Die Young from the setlist. I've been on a few different bootleg sites and I know these recordings exist, but every link I find for one of the soundboard quality shows from this period is dead...I'm particularly looking for the Hartford, CT 8/10/1980 show, which was a radio broadcast I believe...And also the 2007 version is good and all, I would just like a good quality boot of one of Dio's early shows with Sabbath :wink:
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

Well, just get this new deluxe version of Heaven And Hell, it has a live version of Die Young from 1980. And you'll get other cool stuff too. :wink:
slobberface

Post by slobberface »

Actually on second thought I just found the shows I was looking for, thanks anyways though 8)