OZZY EXTRA UK DATE

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

OZZY EXTRA UK DATE

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I'm sure this has just been added to the June UK tour dates 26th June 2010 Birmingham City Hall.
Fozzy41
Madman

Re: OZZY EXTRA UK DATE

Post by Fozzy41 »

Cheers for that Shaun, would love to go to that but unfortunatley I'm away on holiday from Saturday for a fortnight so I miss all the UK dates, fuck, but he's back at the 02 Arena in September for Ozzfest so might get my arse down to London for that.

By the way heres a good recent interview with Ozz.
http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/interviewOZZY.htm
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Enjoy your hols Gaz :wink: I was hoping Ozzy would of done more dates in the UK. It's not looking good for a full UK tour now. I thought those few dates were just warm up gigs. Ozzy get your arse to Newcastle 'the Geordies Fucking Love you'... :lol:
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Enjoy your hols Gaz :wink: I was hoping Ozzy would of done more dates in the UK. It's not looking good for a full UK tour now. I thought those few dates were just warm up gigs. Ozzy get your arse to Newcastle 'the Geordies Fucking Love you'... :lol:
Yeah, why the fuck doesn't he tour the UK anymore? Its been about 15 years I think since he's played anywhere north of the midlands, Retirement Sucks tour I believe, 1995.
He'd go down a storm up in Geordie-land, as he always did.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456