Ozzy On - Live Later With Jools Holland

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Ozzy On - Live Later With Jools Holland

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just seen Ozzy on BBC2 he had a very brief interview showing a small clip from his Black Sabbath days Paranoid Live 1978. I was hoping that he would of mentioned something about this RR Live show. But he will be on again this Friday 23.30 getting a longer interview i hope. He talked very briefly about his Ozzy life story film and was asked who he would like to play him and he said Johnny Depp. He then went onto to mention his new album. Plus a very busy schedule this year including an 18 month World tour. So i'll be watching this Friday and fingers crossed he will give us something to wet our appetites. :wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sccq3
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Didn't he play anything live in the studio?
Later.... is well known for having some great diverse acts play live in the studio, thought Ozzy might have done his new track Scream at least.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Fozzy41 wrote:Didn't he play anything live in the studio?
Later.... is well known for having some great diverse acts play live in the studio, thought Ozzy might have done his new track Scream at least.
Gaz it was mentioned to Ozzy by Jools that he would like to see him return to the studio to play Live. So it should happen over the next 18 months during the promotion time for the new album.

Gaz ? Do you know anything about this gig at the Roundhouse Camden in July. I think it is for a selected audience ?. I read it at over at ozzy.com I just hope the double 'O plays in Newcastle this time round. The last time Ozzy was planned to be here he cancelled. I just wish Zakk was still on guitar, i don't know what to think about this Gus G guy.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Gaz ? Do you know anything about this gig at the Roundhouse Camden in July. I think it is for a selected audience ?
I don't know much about it Shaun, just that its for competition winners.
I was hoping he might play Download Festival in June 'cos I'm already going, looking forward to that. :lol:

I too am a bit unsure about Gus G also, but I'll wait to hear the album and hopefully see him live before I make a judgement.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

An 18th month WORLD tour!? For some reason, I don't see that happening.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:An 18th month WORLD tour!? For some reason, I don't see that happening.
The interview tonight was slightly longer but no news on the RR live show. Ozzy did mention that he will be touring for a year and a half. A few dates have been announced at ozzy.com with a few warm up gigs starting in July in London. Ozzy's advice on anyone going into music - to do as many drugs and drink as much alcohol as possible because he carn't do it anymore LOL!! Check out the interview here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p007qwlp