Ozzy Album SCREAM: Artwork

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Ozzy Album SCREAM: Artwork

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Hey, Ozzy went with wings again. Hey it's got my vote!

Last edited by RR-ElectricAngel on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ozzy Album SCREAM: Artwork

Post by Trigger »

I liked the way he has gone back to the logo he used on the first two albums, although it is in a different colour I think it looks amazing! it was by far his best logo although they have all been similer to those used on the first two albums.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Album SCREAM: Artwork

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I heard the original artwork was scrapped. It showed Ozzy nursing a bomb cradled in his arms. Thats a bit more metal and meaningful then Ozzy pointing. It must be hard to come up with an original idea. I use to love looking through my vinyl collection and thumbing through the different covers artwork. You felt like you had bought a package especialy if the album had lyrics and picture sleeves. Now the CD booklets are that small you need a telescope to read the lyrics... :shock: Oh Happy Days !!!.