Ozzy on WWE Raw

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

tedeeoo
Madman

Ozzy on WWE Raw

Post by tedeeoo »

I have to admit, I watched a little bit of it and I have to say, it's a shame that someone who has so much charisma and star power as Ozzy, can't seem to put it together for a few more great records. He had that crowd in the palm of his hand, even if it was "professional wrestling" , Ozzy still has no equal when it comes to putting on a great show. Now, if he would just get a kick-ass band (especially guitar-wise) and put out a great album, followed by an inspired tour. (Hey, we can all dream right?)
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
hackenia

Post by hackenia »

How many of you wwe fans are going to start watching TNA after that Raw?
I've been Watching wwe since I can remeber (15 years) and I have to say I almost cried last night. I watched to pull my eye balls out of the socket and throw them at shane. This si the second week in a row. Im watching Tna this week are you?
Last edited by hackenia on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I don't watch either of them very much anymore, the last few times I did watch WWE it was very bad and very boring, TNA started out as very fresh and interesting (more old school so to speak) but hasn't really stayed with what brought it to the game. Once I started listening to Eddie Trunk's show on XM on Monday nights that pretty much wound up any T.V. i might have watched otherwise. I'd much rather hear about music than most anything else.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"