Ozzy Adrenalin Junkie mentions RR

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Ozzy Adrenalin Junkie mentions RR

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was watching the new series of Jack Osbourne's Adrenalin Junkie. He has $haron and Ozzy along for the ride this time out. So it was strange as Ozzy & son went up in a small light aircraft as Ozzy wanted to watch Jack jump from the plane, sky diving. While $haron stayed on the ground waiting for her boy to land. Ozzy mentions Randy his guitarist and as he said the words i thought i wonder if he'll mention that Randy was killed in a light air craft. As i thought of this, the words left his mouth. Ozzy describes as if a curse has been lifted as he has never flown in a light aircraft since the accident. I was waiting for an image of Randy to be shown but alas that didn't happen. But it was good to see Ozzy and co having fun and doing some of the stunts. Ozzy being a bit paranoid since his 4mph quad bike accident.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Ozzy Adrenalin Junkie mentions RR

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Ozzy mentions Randy his guitarist and as he said the words i thought i wonder if he'll mention that Randy was killed in a light air craft.
To me it's hard to imagine he didn't refer to the accident while calling Randy's name......
Thanks!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.