Wreckage Of My Past....

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Wreckage Of My Past....

Post by whoopiecat »

Last edited by whoopiecat on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I knew that it was in the pipeline to do a film, but i got the feeling that it was going to be an Ozzy life story with actors like Brad Pitt playing Ozzy ? well that was the rumour. I could see that being cool if it was going to be anything like Val Kilmners Jim Morrison in The Doors film. I would have to see the finished thing to be really honest to say if this is going to be a good thing or a poor attempt at making the wallet fat. As it is an all out effort involving Ozzy/$haron & Son. We'll see in 2010 :wink:
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Last edited by whoopiecat on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I remember hearing about this documentary two years ago. Jack was wanting to have it done by the time the Ozzfest 08 happened...which obviously didn't happen!

I don't imagine the Rhoads family being able to tell the Osbournes what they can and cannot do in their own documentary. After all, Ozzy owns the rights to all his music and his images. I bet that Jack just needed something to do as the Osbourne kids are unable to have any work whatsoever that's not parent-related. :P
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I look forward to seeing both! I wonder if there will any Randy unseen bits? Dream on Matt! Nicole, how is/was Rome? Mattx
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

ROME WAS SO AMAZING!!! 8)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:ROME WAS SO AMAZING!!! 8)
Any pictures would be great! We have only been to Florence in Italy but I love the Italians very much and their history!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt