Sharon Osbourne is a Dumbass

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Sharon Osbourne is a Dumbass

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So Sharon is being sued for attacking a contestant on her show. Regardless of what the woman may have said about Ozzy, physically attacking this girl shows Sharon's lack of class.

Here is the story.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

She confessed in a recent English interview of sending her excrement in a box to someone who had wronged her.

Her and the late Peter Grant are very frightening people.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matthew wrote:She confessed in a recent English interview of sending her excrement in a box to someone who had wronged her.

Her and the late Peter Grant are very frightening people.

Matt
She's just living up to her dad's Don Arden hardman/woman image. She has even admitted this several times and she does well for portraying this image. Just like her father not many people crossed him and he past this same image onto Peter Grant who started out being Don Arden's driver.I think Don mentioned in his book that Peter was as soft as shit until he showed him the way to go..He was nothing but a gentle giant before hand ...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

New info for me about being a driver.
Sorry toi jest about the gentle giant thing (in ala Krays way)

It reminds me of a friend I had ten years ago Gary (who could have been Paddy Mc Guire in Shameless)
People would say "Gal's as good as gold. Loves his mum and will do anything for his mates...just don't take him for a cu*nt though or he'll kick the sh*it out of ya"

He was as soft as soap, and a very warm and eccentric man who loved good music, and yes we became unlikely friends, but a very unsettling friend to have.

Just good back up LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think its sad that some people have to become so unpleasent to promote respect! I wonder what that says about human nature :? :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:I think its sad that some people have to become so unpleasent to promote respect! I wonder what that says about human nature :? :wink:
Exactly! If you have to instill fear to gain respect, you are a pretty sad individual.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

The whole thing seems entirely staged.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I didn't realise sharon was still doing TV shows :o

did anyone ever see the programme about sharons childhood? after watching that i think her rage is more a case of because of her father rather than living up to him.

On a side note; i found this whole story very post modern and hilariously so. :lol:

Rob
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matthew wrote:New info for me about being a driver.
Sorry to jest about the gentle giant thing (in ala Krays way) Matt
Yeah Matt, i had to have a look in the book again just to make sure..Quote
"I gave him the use of my own personal driver - a chancer i knew from the fringes of showbiz named Peter Grant. Grant would later find his own kind of infamy, in the 70's, as the grossly overweight manager of Led Zeppelin. In fairness, he always admitted he learned everything about rock management from working for me. But i had to laugh whenever i read that. He was so desperate to be seen as a tough guy that he was probably hoping a little of my own reputation would rub off on him. But, whereas i was the real thing, Grant would lie and tell people he had once been a professional wrestler. What crap! Peter Grant could barely wrestle his own dick out of his trousers ...LOL!!!
Mr Big by Don Arden & Mick Wall
Gabriel Raphael
Cool Member

Post by Gabriel Raphael »

well well well, Sharon Osbourne dropped her drink on a babe speaking of outlook on life ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eY3_iTeJc

you think Ozzy's voice is ok still?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt1OwO5e0t4
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

LOL, nice clip.

I saw videos of him playing with Camp Freddy at the Roxy from last month. I thought Ozzy sounded good, personally.
And even if he didn't, that doesn't really warrant what that girl said about him.
shanic
Cool Member

Post by shanic »

Sharon insults someone, they insult her back and she gets upset. Seems like she can’t handle herself in a verbal altercation and looses it.

It would have been better if the other women had of just asked Sharon to look at herself before she slings shit at other people, or sends it one of the two.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ozzy hasn't sounded amazing for years but going to see Ozzy is an event and nothing to do with concentrating on the quality of his voice! I enjoy how he keeps on rolling like the 'Stones' when we don't have him around we will really really miss him :( That said, I think sharon should be able to roll with the puches and realise that not everyone understands what the 'Ozzy' band is all about.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

thought it was kind of funny really... not the girlfight, although those are always good for a chuckle... but the fact that they had a woman, who just a couple of years ago was throwing hams or roasts or whatever into her neighbors yard, and who "egged and tomatoed" iron maiden ONSTAGE, hosting a CHARM SCHOOL show. Define irony. lol.