Ozzy for two more albums

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Nice!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fantastic, nice work Alex
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:Yeah Trigger he did seem to play longer than I'd ever seen him and I remember having a ball down the front, can't really remember the set but I'm sure it was a long 'un and I remember Ozzy getting quite emotional from the reaction he got from the crowd. I remember Perry Mason sounding great down the front but I thoughtt listening back to it on a video clip a few days later he sounded pretty shit, but to be honest its all a bit vague 'cos Donington '96 was part of my Stag Night week-end, Friday night on the piss round Hull, all day and night drinking at Donington on the Saturday and then another big session back in Hull on the Sunday. One week later and I was a married man under the thumb, never to be the same again, oh well, at least I ended my single life in style.
Ahh memories!
I have been meaning to reply to this post for months but as I am here at home ill I can't think of a better time! :lol:
My trip to Donington 96 is marked for me as well, you were getting married Gaz and I was about to have my first daughter 8) . She was due anytime aroung the date of the Ozzy show and I got my ticket and decided to gamble that I would get to the show. :?
I got to this VERY long show and really enjoyed it Ozzy just seemed to pull out all the stops and play everything he had in reserve.
My Daughter was born on the 27th of August :wink: so when ever I think about this show I always feel the same gut wrenching feeling of wondering IF I would get to see it!

I don't mean it to sound selfish because I wouldn't have gone if she had decided to show up on 'Ozzy gig day' but I do think I would have pangs of 'I wonder what Ozzy's doing?'

I am pleased that that show has good memories for you and I Gaz :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RRFAN123456789

Re: Ozzy for two more albums

Post by RRFAN123456789 »

Hopefully he gets rid of Gus G. and gets back with Jake E Lee, Rudy Sarzo, Tommy Aldridge, and Don Airey for a GREAT album.
RIP
Randy Rhoads
12/6/1956-3/19/1982
Anders Hedman

Post by Anders Hedman »

Me too hope he gets rid of Gus G and his horrible fork-in-the-loudspeaker sound. I wish he'd do an album of songs that he enjoys himself, not an album of music that Sharon thinks is sellable to the youngsters. I think by doing such an album, probably filled with Beatles-type ballads and more heavy Sabbath bluesy stuff, he'd sell good any way. 'Cause all the older fans would enjoy it and he'd also get a lot of respect from the youngsters too.
SLAGER
Cool Member

Post by SLAGER »

Im totally with ya there DayNah. So absolutely true. Zakk ruined Ozzy, and that ridiculous SQUEEL thing he does is the most irritating and annoying guitar sound ever recorded. And he does it on every single damned riff -for crise sake Zakk cut it out!!

The first two were good, then he should have been replaced with a new inventive heavy weight unknown player. Hopefully Ozzy starts from scratch again for those last 2 or 3 discs.