Is it true that Ozzy was molested as a child?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:I heard in an interview that Ozzy was beaten up at school by Tony Iommi (who was a few years older) a lot of times.
Yeah thats very true, I remember it being on a documentary and I mean, it wasnt just a give me your lunch money, apparantly they really gave him a good kicking. I wonder how ozzy actually was able to go back and work with Tony. After all the years of being kicked in by him.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I remember Ozzy talking about still being scared of him up until a little after the Reunion Tour. I imagine if something scares you as a kid, something legit, it sort of stays with you for a long long time.
I can't recall which Sabbath book it was, but Tony apparently hired a former bully at their school to come on as a roadie and toward the end of Ozzy's Sabbath days they were really hard on him.
RRFAN123456789

Re: Is it true that Ozzy was molested as a child?

Post by RRFAN123456789 »

He states in his book that some older kids pulled down his pants and messed with him, but not cock-up-ass or anything.
RIP
Randy Rhoads
12/6/1956-3/19/1982
fraroc

Re: Is it true that Ozzy was molested as a child?

Post by fraroc »

Ozzy was NOT molested as a child. No where does it say in his book that he was ever molested. Granted he was bullied at school but not raped