Did you notice Ozzy's tattoo?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zmack mylde
Cool Member

Did you notice Ozzy's tattoo?

Post by zmack mylde »

Inside the palm of one of Ozzy's hand is a tattoo that says 'Satan'...it has faded but if you look close you can see it. I wonder if Ozzy ever worshipped the Devil, although he now denies it. I know that Geezer Butler dabbled with Devil worship because he admitted it.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It actually says Thanks.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ozzyrules

Post by ozzyrules »

Yeah, look up on some Ozz History before you start assuming things. :wink:

Nice try though!
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljgosl.jpg[/img]
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Alex wrote:Even if it did say satan, that does not make anyone a devil worshipper.

I can be a satanist (I am not though), and still not worship the devil.

I think you better go look the term up!

nice try dude, geezer butler admitted that he used to worship the devil.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

zmack mylde wrote:
Alex wrote:Even if it did say satan, that does not make anyone a devil worshipper.

I can be a satanist (I am not though), and still not worship the devil.

I think you better go look the term up!

nice try dude, geezer butler admitted that he used to worship the devil.
Can you point me in the direction of that article? Because I have NEVER EVER heard that before. Geezer was raised a devout Catholic and was about to go into Priesthood before he started playing bass.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

In an interview on VH1 on a show about Metal, Geezer Butler stated that the lyrics to Black Sabbath was written because one night after he read a book of spells of black magic written by Aleister Crowley....that night a figure in black appeared at his bedpost and it scared the crap out of him. I
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

geezer never worshiped the devil, he just got facinated by black magic for a brief period in his life until it bit him in the ass.

its no different than the thousands of people (usually teenagers at halloween) who have played with ouiji boards (is that how its spelt) none of them are satanists or devil worshippers.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

rice_pudding wrote:geezer never worshiped the devil, he just got facinated by black magic for a brief period in his life until it bit him in the ass.

its no different than the thousands of people (usually teenagers at halloween) who have played with ouiji boards (is that how its spelt) none of them are satanists or devil worshippers.

I think they did worship the Devil.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Alex wrote:Zmack, you're delusional, and incoherent.

How does reading a book by Aleister Crowley make him a devil worshipper?
Its like me, i studied Witchcraft for a while, practiced the spells, and was brought up with open minded parents who even did witchcraft themselves and they were even christians, I read some bits and peices on Crowley, just out of curiousity, am I a satan worshipper? no! do i sacrifice animals? no, at the moment the only thing i worship is my own spiritual guide (found while practicing Native American meditations) I was not baptised, but to old fashioned christians view this as not a way to get into heaven, but im left with a choice of religion, to believe in whatever i want to believe if not myself.

Im open minded to all forms of religion but I agree with Alex, reading on satanism or books by satanists does not make you a satanist, it is when you practice it and is fully keen on the idea of dark and deadly magic.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

zmack mylde wrote:
rice_pudding wrote:geezer never worshiped the devil, he just got facinated by black magic for a brief period in his life until it bit him in the ass.

OMG!!!
Does this mean I've worshipped the devil since I played the Ouiji board as a kid 30years ago???
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

zmack mylde wrote:

+1
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.