Did you notice Ozzy's tattoo?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ozzyrules

Post by ozzyrules »

I've messed around with an ouiji board before, and I don't worhip the Devil or anything like that. It doesn't always mean your a Satanist or anything.
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljgosl.jpg[/img]
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Alex wrote:Hey Zmack. I am waiting for you to explain things. Still not getting it.

my point is that there is evidence that ozzy dabbled with black magic and devil worship. why does he try to cover it up? geezer admitted to dabbling with it. do you really thnik that ozzy never dabbled with it when you have geezer doing it and then he goes and gets satan tattooed into his hand. come on i wasnt born yesterday. i still love his music though.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

What's the evidence zmack? The real evidence.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Skully wrote:What's the evidence zmack? The real evidence.
yeah, you made me curious as well :shock:
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Stiltzkin wrote:
yeah, you made me curious as well :shock:
If hes going off a tattoo he's stupid, its Thanks..

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Dude Geezer Butler said in a VH1 interview that he was reading a Black Magic book of spells and that's how the lyrics to Black Sabbath came.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

zmack mylde wrote:
Dude Geezer Butler said in a VH1 interview that he was reading a Black Magic book of spells and that's how the lyrics to Black Sabbath came.
Just cos hes reading it DOES NOT MAKE HIM A SATANIST!

Its like if you read the karma sutra, does that you a sex obsessive?

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

siro_angel wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:
Just cos hes reading it DOES NOT MAKE HIM A SATANIST!

Its like if you read the karma sutra, does that you a sex obsessive?

Simon

if you read the Kama Sutra it means your sexual interest is turned on, you wouldnt read it to learn how to bake cookies now would you. So why would one study a book of Black Magic, to learn how to bake a cake?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:

Yes, Geezer had an interest in Black Magic at one point in his life. That doesn't mean "devil worship". Millions of people have looked into the subject out of curiosity, learned about it and rejected it. That doesn't make them devil worshipers, it makes them informed decision makers.

Do you have issues with the Eagles? The song Hotel California is blatantly about Satan AND Anton Lavey is on the cover.
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:

Yes, Geezer had an interest in Black Magic at one point in his life. That doesn't mean "devil worship". Millions of people have looked into the subject out of curiosity, learned about it and rejected it. That doesn't make them devil worshipers, it makes them informed decision makers.

Do you have issues with the Eagles? The song Hotel California is blatantly about Satan AND Anton Lavey is on the cover.

I don't have an issue with anything. I'm just curious as to why Ozzy would deny worshipping the devil, I would still listen to him anyway. I even have Diary of a Madman which has an upside down cross on the cover.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Just quit it now YOU KNOW NOTHING! fudging hell man, you need a reality check seriously, Youre basically telling everyone that you think that reading up on a subject makes you a follower on that subject!

Reading up on Satanism does not make anyone a satanist, if that was the case id be known as a satanist as i have read books on and about satanism, but do i slaughter animals and offer them a sacrifice? no I am a man of peace and care to all.

Now drop the fudging subject! You attention seeker, yeah thats right youre an attention seeker you always have to have the last word well this time it ends NOW!

Any further comments from you Zmack will just make you a tithead from now on ^_^

Simon
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

siro_angel wrote:Just quit it now YOU KNOW NOTHING! fudging hell man, you need a reality check seriously, Youre basically telling everyone that you think that reading up on a subject makes you a follower on that subject!

Reading up on Satanism does not make anyone a satanist, if that was the case id be known as a satanist as i have read books on and about satanism, but do i slaughter animals and offer them a sacrifice? no I am a man of peace and care to all.

Now drop the fudging subject! You attention seeker, yeah thats right youre an attention seeker you always have to have the last word well this time it ends NOW!

Any further comments from you Zmack will just make you a tithead from now on ^_^

Simon

you dont have to read nor answer to my posts there fore you are the attentiom seeker.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

zmack mylde wrote: you dont have to read nor answer to my posts there fore you are the attentiom seeker.
At least i aint a tithead ;)

Simon