Did you notice Ozzy's tattoo?

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Alex wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:you dont have to read nor answer to my posts there fore you are the attentiom seeker.
Says the person that is too full of it, to realise that magick and satan has nothing to do with one each other.

Funny!
Exactly..

:D

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Alex wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:you dont have to read nor answer to my posts there fore you are the attentiom seeker.
Says the person that is too full of it, to realise that magick and satan has nothing to do with one each other.

Funny!

Black Magick does which is what Crowley the faggot studied.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, zmack, why did you look into Crowley enough to find out he was a pedophile and a Satanist?
zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay, zmack, why did you look into Crowley enough to find out he was a pedophile and a Satanist?

Because i used to love that song so I looked up information about him, and found out all kinds of crap. The Satanists part really don't bother me because many musicians worship the devil but the child molester faggot part disgusts me.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay, zmack, why did you look into Crowley enough to find out he was a pedophile and a Satanist?

Because i used to love that song so I looked up information about him, and found out all kinds of crap. The Satanists part really don't bother me because many musicians worship the devil but the child molester faggot part disgusts me.
Okay, so you thought you'd research the subject of a song you liked. That's cool. Many others research subjects for similar reasons. Back in the days that Ozzy wrote that song, he wanted to know why Jimmy Page was so into Crowley, so he tried reading the book (I seem to recall he was in a home once owned by Page). He didn't understand it, and that is evidenced in the lyrics -"I want to know what you meant". There was no internet, so looking him up on Google wasn't an option. Crowley's book probably doesn't mention "little boys", so how would Ozzy have known?

Have you ever heard of James Dean? He's considered to be a legend. It's not common knowledge that he was bisexual. When people see his films they like him for his talents as an actor. Only when you delve deeper do you learn of his sexual interests.

My point is that Ozzy was curious about Crowley and learned a bit about him. He then admits that he was drunk when the song was written so he could have been just spouting ideas based on the book he was reading. Add to that the fact that Bob Daisley probably wrote the lyrics and your real issue should be with Bob, not Ozzy.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

zmack mylde wrote:
Skully wrote:What's the evidence zmack? The real evidence.
Dude Geezer Butler said in a VH1 interview that he was reading a Black Magic book of spells and that's how the lyrics to Black Sabbath came.
Just because Geezer read about book of black magic spells doesn't make him a practitioner.
And Ozzy wrote that song actually, not Geezer.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Alex wrote:
zmack mylde wrote:Black Magick does which is what Crowley the faggot studied.
It is what people associate it with, but in reality it is not true.

Aleister Crowley was an occultist, rather than a satanist. Wish I was more educated on the subject, so I could give you specific examples.

Try this.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456