Ozzy Trivia!

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Blaclsmith13

Post by Blaclsmith13 »

I'm Not Either I Just Look Around XP
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Blaclsmith13 wrote:I'm Not Either I Just Look Around XP
im off to bed but ill look in the morning :P

cruel cruel person!

Simon :P
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Blaclsmith13

Post by Blaclsmith13 »

*Dun DUn DUn*
Mahahahah*Contines Evil Laughter*
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Blaclsmith13 wrote:It Was Mentioned In A Article/Interview With Rob Zombie...I Saw This At The Ozzy Site(I Think On The Forum)
'Ozzy in wonderland'?

Name all the drummers who have worked with Ozzy's band live since 1995
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Blaclsmith13

Post by Blaclsmith13 »

[quote="Trigger"][quote="Blaclsmith13"]It Was Mentioned In A Article/Interview With Rob Zombie...I Saw This At The Ozzy Site(I Think On The Forum)[/quote]

'Ozzy in wonderland'?
[/quote]
Close But No....Somthing Like That....
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Blaclsmith13 wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Blaclsmith13 wrote:It Was Mentioned In A Article/Interview With Rob Zombie...I Saw This At The Ozzy Site(I Think On The Forum)
'Ozzy in wonderland'?
Close But No....Somthing Like That....
Well I got it right what about answering my question? :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Blaclsmith13

Post by Blaclsmith13 »

[quote="Trigger"][quote="Blaclsmith13"][quote="Trigger"][quote="Blaclsmith13"]It Was Mentioned In A Article/Interview With Rob Zombie...I Saw This At The Ozzy Site(I Think On The Forum)[/quote]

'Ozzy in wonderland'?
[/quote]
Close But No....Somthing Like That....[/quote]

Well I got it right what about answering my question? :D[/quote]
No One Has The Anwser..It Was ''Ozzyland''
Bill Ward,Lee Kerslake,Tommy Aldridge,Carmie Appice,Randy Castillo
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote:
Blaclsmith13 wrote: Name all the drummers who have worked with Ozzy's band live since 1995
Dean Casstrono, Randy Castillo and Mike Bordin all played live with Ozzy from 1995. I think Tommy Lee and Brooks Wackerman played with the band but only in pre-production for the Down to Earth album.

Not sure if I'm right but here's a question anyway:
What was the date and venue of the last concert to feature the legendary Castle stage-set as used on the Diary Tour.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote: Dean Casstrono, Randy Castillo and Mike Bordin all played live with Ozzy from 1995. I think Tommy Lee and Brooks Wackerman played with the band but only in pre-production for the Down to Earth album.
One more Drummer played live with the band. A clue was it was im 2000 amd was not just a one off but a whole tour.
Blaclsmith13

Post by Blaclsmith13 »

Opps I Thought The Question Was Up Until 1995 :lol:
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Trigger wrote:
Fozzy41 wrote: One more Drummer played live with the band. A clue was it was im 2000 amd was not just a one off but a whole tour.
Nearly caught me out there Trigger, forgot about this one, I think it was Brian Tichy, he played Ozzfest 2000.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Fozzy41 wrote: One more Drummer played live with the band. A clue was it was im 2000 amd was not just a one off but a whole tour.
Nearly caught me out there Trigger, forgot about this one, I think it was Brian Tichy, he played Ozzfest 2000.
Yes it's Brian, he did a good job too and played on the only live versions of the track 'Diary of a Madman'

Back to you Fozzy :D
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Alex wrote:Brian also played with Zakk in Pride & Glory, and the Derek Sherinian collaborations. Great drummer!
He is a much better drummer than Mike Bordan
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Here's a fun question...
How much did Ozzy weigh when he was born?