Black Rain

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:Ok, I've listened to this a few times, and while a lot of the tunes are quite good, I still really can not get into it. The main reason is due to Zakk's guitar squealing. It just grates on my nerves; even worse than nails on a chalkboard. To me, it just ruins the songs. Maybe I'm getting old, but I just don't like it.
With Ozzy my biggest sorrow was that Brad Gilis was not in the picture to record a studio album. I think Zakk has become a little samey! But I have to admit I was one of the few people who loved 'Down to Earth'.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The more I listen to it the more I like it. I think it's the Blasko influence that I'm liking.
ozzyrules

Post by ozzyrules »

I love it. Definately not his BEST but in my opinion it's one of his best...

I love the whole album. I think I've listened to it like 10 times the whole way through already without skipping a song...including the 3 bonus tracks...which also Rock!
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

i have the album black rain its my favorite one.
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX