Ozzy on Jonathon Ross

Talk about Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ozzy on Jonathon Ross

Post by skezza »

Did anyone see Ozzy on Jonathon Ross show?
It was interesting I must say!

Played his new single "I dont wanna stop"
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Yeah I saw it skezza, thought it was OK. Usual sort of TV interview, nothing much new, good laugh in places, although I don't think he wanted to dwell on the question about Heaven and Hell. Good to see him perform the new single, I don't think he mimed but I'm sure he had some sort of back-up tape or something to help him out, wish he'd take those stupid glasses off though when he's singing.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i seen it twice and it was refreshing to see Ozzy looking in good shape and he wasn't the mumbling bag of nerves he normaly is.I thought that show went out live.?? But all of Ozzy's F*CK swearing was BLEEP BLEEPED out..I think Jonathon Woss cut Ozzy off as he mentioned what are the other members of Sabbath up to and he replied they are on tour with the Heaven & Hell gig he didn't let him finish..I defo think they were miming Zakk was out of sink with the track and he kept turning round with his back to the camera. The drumming was spot on but played to a click, it could be done.Ozzy was jumping up and down and his mouth was nowhere near the mic.The autoque for his lyrics had to be on as he would of been totally out of sink.I noticed him looking down all the time.Maybe thats why he wears the glasses Fozz!.EH!..But it was entertaining but im not a fan of the new album its too poppy for my liking..I love the album cover design i want one of those huge promo posters.Zakk's guitar that Gibson its a cross between a SG and a V cool with the black & white target on..Is that the reason why Zakk slings his guitar so low.As Jonathon Woss said at the end why do you hang your guitar so low and Ozzy replied because he's hung like a zanzeebar donkey.I'll try to keep it clean for our younger viewers...HA LOL!!